Thread: please help me!

RC poster

please help me!

Hey guys, I took my erbe out of town with me and left my charger at home since my buddy brought his. He has a radient ascert 80w charger. I have 2 almost new (ran for not even two packs) 2s 5000mah 25C lipos. They have no problem on my charger but we cannot get his to charge them. It just keeps saying "balance port cell low vol". Of course I have it set for 2s at 2.0 amps with balance port plugged in.

Need help I brought this thing 10 hours away and can't play with it!

Thanks

Did you test them out on his charger before deciding to leave your charger at home?
    Are they Traxxas Batteries?
    Is there a LHS nearby?

Only way to know is to check the individual cells of the battery. If any of them are below 3.0v most chargers won't charge them. You can try putting the charger on NiMh and charging them at 1 or 2 amps for like 2 minutes to try and get the cell voltage up over 3.0v. I wouldn't do anything until you verify what the individual cell voltage are on the pack.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do you have the packs with the ID connectors? If so, I'm guessing you have the adapters to be able to charge them on a non-traxxas charger. You mentioned balance plugs, so wasn't sure if you had old traxxas packs that used balance plugs or if you were using adapters.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Do you have the packs with the ID connectors? If so, I'm guessing you have the adapters to be able to charge them on a non-traxxas charger. You mentioned balance plugs, so wasn't sure if you had old traxxas packs that used balance plugs or if you were using adapters.
    I think the OP is a one and done poster...they haven't responded since posting...

RC poster
    spambot post
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 08-12-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isuzuhn View Post
    spambot post
    Okay?

So the translation reads:

translated spambot post
    Still doesn't make much sense.
    Not quite sure what to make of this whole thread! ...MODS?
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 08-12-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Spammerfic.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Spammerfic.
    I don't get it though...why go through the setup then post nonsense...where's their payoff? To what end?

Wasting everyone's time and goodwill...

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
    I don't get it though...why go through the setup then post nonsense...where's their payoff? To what end?

Wasting everyone's time and goodwill...
    It gives the impression that a newcomer is genuine which will initially get past members and moderators. Then they post a reply which triggers previous viewers to look again and read the post and hopefully click the link. Spammers do show up here but not to the degree they used to. If you suspect one hit the triangle with the exclamation point below their name to report the post.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    It gives the impression that a newcomer is genuine which will initially get past members and moderators. Then they post a reply which triggers previous viewers to look again and read the post and hopefully click the link. Spammers do show up here but not to the degree they used to. If you suspect one hit the triangle with the exclamation point below their name to report the post.
    This particular one didn't make much sense though. How many people are going to read Vietnamese or even want to buy an Isuzu from Vietnam? Let alone they posted it in Vietnamese and even translated was still quite cryptic. Geesh, at least tell us we can make 40k a month with their secret system or that we have inheritance from a deceased uncle in Nigeria.

Itís a machine following its programmed algorithm. It doesnít care.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = į