I took my toys to the lake today!

I mostly got photos because as soon as I started running the Evil-O the parking area started to fill up.
    Did they park at the end nearest the entrance? Noooo, they all had to come to the far end where I was, so that was the end of running the cars.

I did manage to dislocate a front knuckle from the lower A-arm before I stopped.

Here are a few of the pictures:

RC Qualifier
    Nice car and an awesome rc collection, you have all the bases covered now, I'm jealous. You need a boat for when the parking lot fills up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dawg View Post
    Nice car and an awesome rc collection, you have all the bases covered now, I'm jealous. You need a boat for when the parking lot fills up lol.
    LOL, Thanks!

No boat for me...I'd have no way of retrieving it when I messed up. The Charger can't and won't tow much more than a JetSki.

I put a receiver hitch on the R/T Charger I had and it was so low it scraped everything...so no hitch on this one. Besides, my garage is full!

A few action shots of the Evil-O.

RC poster
    Great collection, looks like it was a fun day indeed I also had some fun with my new Slash 4x4 today. I've been in Greece for 3 months and having an extremely boring summer. My company sent me here to find a customer for a property in Athens and sell it. I can't do anything but working however today I managed to escape and try the Slash 4x4 I bought here

Looks cool! Is that a 2wd or 4x4? I don't know much about the slash except that it looks like a mini UDR.