Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say Hi to all the Slash owners here. I’m new to the forum, recently just purchased a 2wd slash for my son and a Rustler 4x4 VXL for myself. Then I came across a really good deal on a slash 4x4 and took full advantage so we could have matching cars. I drove both the Slash and the Rustler but I enjoy the Slash more. So I decided to build it up some! But I do have a few questions.

Heres everything I ordered, still waiting for some stuff to come in but I’ll post pictures for sure!

RPM Front bumper black

RPM Rear bumper black

RPM Nerf bars

RPM Rear bearing carrier

RPM Adjustable Body Mount Set

Traxxas Slash 2WD & 4x4 Battery Expansion Kit

Traxxas Aluminum Front Shock Tower

Traxxas Aluminum Rear Shock Tower

Traxxas sway bar kit

Traxxas GTR XX-Long Shocks (2) w/Titanium Shafts

Traxxas GTR Long Shocks (2) w/Titanium-Nitride Shafts

Associated 50-Weight Silicone Shock Oil

Associated 40-Weight Silicone Shock Oil

King Headz Traxxas Slash 4x4 Aluminum Motor Mount w/Telemetry Mount

King Headz Traxxas Slash 4x4 Slipper Bearing Adapter

Traxxas Erevo Slipper Clutch High Perf Rebuild Kit

Traxxas Erevo Slipper Pressure Plate and Hub

Traxxas Slipper Clutch Input Shaft

And a bunch of miscellaneous screw and gears.

Think that’s everything for now!

And before anyone tells me I’m terrible for not getting him anything, we already finished his build with much of the same items! Lol

Future upgrades for my truck are the Castle Creations Monster X 1/8 Brushless Combo w/1512 Sensored Motor (2650kV) and MIP X duty kit front and rear. I want to be able to run 3s batteries without constantly worrying about temps or frying the stock set up.

Once I get my hands on those parts I am going to take the Velineon Motor and ECS and put it in his 2wd slash and convert it over to a monster Slash! He does have some trouble with the stock titan motor in taller grass, so I’m hoping with more power and higher clearance it won’t be as much of an issue.

Now for my questions! Is it possible to have the CC ECS accept the Traxxas ID battery connectors? We have all Traxxas ID batteries and charger so I’d like to keep it all the same.

Is there anything additional I’ll need for his truck to accept that power system?

And is there anything else I’m missing?

Thanks guys! Sorry for the long post but I have to say we’re super excited!!