Unhappy No more Leisure Hours Raceway

Last weekend I was going to see what leisure hours raceway had going on their schedule, and there was no website for it. That made me confused at first, but then I found out that they have been closed since March! This is kind of a sad thing to see though because there were quite a few people who I talked to there. Now I don't know what track they go to. R.I.P. Leisure Hours Raceway, 2005 - 2019 .
    Who needs coffee when you have a 10KV+ capacitor?

RC Qualifier
    That too sad to hear another track closed its doors. There are so many reasons why they closed their doors. Far as myself I've seen 2 tracks almost close their doors around me. The one track they had a hard time finding someone that would run the track. People wanted to race but only one stepped up to run it just because the property owner was going to shut it down if no one ran it. The other track Los ita lease so the owner was shutting the doors for good till someone offered to buy it and went off to find another location to run out of.

That's too bad, and sad to hear.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpider25 View Post
    Last weekend I was going to see what leisure hours raceway had going on their schedule, and there was no website for it. That made me confused at first, but then I found out that they have been closed since March! This is kind of a sad thing to see though because there were quite a few people who I talked to there. Now I don't know what track they go to. R.I.P. Leisure Hours Raceway, 2005 - 2019 .
    I was just at there store on Thursday of last week and hadn't realized this. I know that they do seem to be disappearing around here anymore. I've always been more of a basher, so going out and running with a good friend who throws some cones out in a local parking lot on Friday nights (if we don't have to work Saturday morning, that is) is most of the racing I get involved with any more.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en