Thread: Goodbye Dargo

Goodbye Dargo

Man, its was hard day Yesterday. We had to say goodbye to our 13y/o Anatolian Shepard, Dargo.

I feel very blessed to have had him in my life. I am also thankful that there was no guessing if it was his time or not, he let us know that it was time.

He was a wonderful companion. Move over, he was a great guardian. Throughout much of his life I had to go out to sea on submarines, and I knew without a doubt that he would protect my wife while I was gone, and he always did.

Thank you for being in our lives, we miss you so bad it hurts.

IMG_0863 by Scott O, on Flickr

Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    RIP Dargo. Animals play such an important role in our lives, and are better companions than most people. Always willing to give with no thought of what they’ll get in return. Prayers out to you and the fam.

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Qualifier
    That sucks, sorry for your loss. Nothing about letting go is easy and having that kind of love a dog can give the family is priceless. All the best to you and your family.

RC Competitor
    "A friend may be gone, but will never be forgotten" He will live in the hearts of you and your family, cherish those happy memories.

Condolences to you and your family

Onyx
    I'm Just A Guy With A Sl4sh

Condolences and prayers go out to you and your family...
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Competitor
    My condolences, I know what you are going through. My wife and I lost two 4 months apart 3 years ago. We still think about them to this day. They bring such enjoyment to our lives and it is hard to say goodbye. But keep the memories alive in your heart and they will be with you forever!!!

Sorry to hear of it. Dogs are fantastic companions. Ten years ago we had to put our 2-year-old dog down after contracting a nasal infection and two surgeries. That was extremely hard. Didn't want another dog but here we have a near nine-year-old "puppy" still full of energy and I don't look forward to that day again.

All the best and remember the unconditional love the dog brought to your family.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    So sorry to hear. We recently lost our pup too. Isabel was a lab mix and was only 4 years old. We left her at home while my wife and I took our daughter for her 6 month photos and when we came home I found her dead at the foot of my bed. Sending some positive vibes your way.

Sorry for your loss, it's obvious your pooch had a good home and lots of love. They don't ask for much and give back 200% Maybe in time you will find a new friend. Dogs Rock, and many need a home. I've adopted most my dogs and never regretted it.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall