Thread: Help me please

RC poster

Help me please

I donít know what happened but I was adjusting my front toe and camber going forward then back and adjust it a little more then it just stopped moving. I unplugged it, relinked the remote desconnected the speed control. The remote still moves the tires but doesnít make it move.all the lights are green on the receiver and speed control when I pull the trigger the speed control light goes off like itís getting the signal.could it be the motor broke and if it did would there be a way to test it? I have the stock 12t motor and speed control.

RC Racer
    I would start by checking the 3 wires from the ESC to the motor. After that I don't think I'll be of much help but someone with much more knowledge will be along shortly, I'm sure.
    Scott
    Slash 2wd
    Slash Ultimate 4wd
    Stampede 4wd

RC poster
    I just got back home and couldn’t frind my multimeter so I just plugged the motor wires from another car Into the speed control from my slash and the other car preformed the exact same as it did with its own esc so I think the motor is trashed. I did put the speed gearing in it so i don’t know if that’s what caused it so im thinking of getting the castle sidewinder 4 with some motor fans and a smaller pinion gear.