Bandit Vxl Build Into a 100Mph Street Beast

Hey I notice there's not too much for the Bandit/Rustler thread. So I want to take it upon myself for anyone out there that has a bandit and can't find anything here's at the thtead that'll hopefully explain anything and everything from myself and others. I'm going to be building a bandit VXL stock into a street beast that'll hit 100mph. Let get started. Part numbers and Names I'll add shortly. Heres the electronics and all other parts out of the bandit so i can dye the chassis red. The pieces that'll be dyed are the chassis, top chassis plate, front bulkhead, transmission covers, battery cover, and the front sway bar link.

Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk
    "Theres not bad people, just bad choices."

So I got the chassis dyed. I have the new wide front rpm a arms installed in the front. I have rpm rustler rear a arms to install amongst many other upgrades. I also have the start of the rc screwz being installed as well.

So now I got the front RPM wide arms installed I'm working on the Pro-Line Pro 2 front hub kit. I am using a white paint marker to trace the p&l on the steering blocks as well as the front bumper tracing the TRX. As an upgrade I thought it would be good to purchase Pro Lines Pro 2 front hub kit as well as Pro-Line Pro 2 rear hub carriers. It gives you more adjustments and a little bit better quality I feel. I'm waiting for hot racing hinge pin kit that I have on back order that should be here within a week or so so that way the stock Traxxas Hardware can be set aside. With the new front wide a arms and the rear rustler RPM a arms I'm going to have to get longer camber and toe links. Along with longer drive shafts. Luckily though I have spare drive shafts from both my Stampede 4 x 4S that I can use those from. I also have plenty of more hop ups at will be showing shortly this is just the beginning.

With the new RPM wide front a-arms comes instructions with the new lengths of the camber and toe links. I have one camber link done. Once the other 3 links are adjusted i have to pop out the pivot balls from the stock links and pop them into the new adjusted links. I have a Hot Racing tool for shock/ camber/ toe links/pivot balls, i love it.

RC Competitor
    Nice build man! Can’t wait to see it finished. I have wanted to do one of these for a while but I don’t have anywhere to hit 100. Plus I don’t have to money either. Good Luck with your build!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Speed is about power, handling, all of which donít depend on spongy, sloppy, bashing parts. Donít depend on parts that are made to flex to give you precise handling.

Somehow builds are never done....

Its been a while. I just got these parts in and a awesome chassis protector. I ended up buying this theme chassis protector for my slash 4x4, both my p4des, and nitro Sport as well. All the parts and part numbers i do need to list. Besides adding this chassis protector nothing has been done. I'm continuing my Build on top of the slash 4x4 Build and dromida bx4.18 Build.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the thoughts. Your not alone with not having the money. It is expensive after abit. I just put a little away each week from my paycheck.

What parts are you talking about? That's so very true, no matter what build it's truly never done.

We'll i got the front assembly installed. I have the front RPM wide A-Arms installed with Pro-Line PRO-2 front hubs that I outlined in white paint marker. Lastly I got the first set of Hot Racing hardened hinge pins installed as well. PART NUMBERS:
    RPM FRONT WIDE A-ARMS RED - Part# 70669
    Pro-Line PRO-2 FRONT HUB KIT - Part# 6101-01
    HOT RACING Hardened Polished Steel Hinge-Pin - Part# STE1568E01

Im going to continue on the front rebuild and Top Plate install.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOFTCHX View Post
    What parts are you talking about? That's so very true, no matter what build it's truly never done.

If youíre taking to me(sorry about my obnoxious signature), Iím referring to having a speed build with plastic parts, especially RPM plastic. Just not good for a precise result.

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Competitor
    THat thing looks sweet can’t wait to see it done