RC poster

cant connect controller please help

ok so I cannot connect my controller to my stampede for whatever reason. It has been sitting for a long time, I just charged the batteries, and the remote worked for a moment, then it stopped. Its got new batteries, and the batteries on the truck are fully charged. I have watched a ton of videos on how to do it, and its not working. maybe i am doing them in the wrong order or something. I have 1 red button on my remote. and there is 1 blue button on the truck labeled ez set and 1 button on the servo. Can someone help please?

RC poster
    Check the connections for the batteries on the controller, make sure there is no corrosion and there is good contact, and obviously use all new batteries.

I had an error with mine yesterday for the first time, and I just shut it off, disconnected the battery, and shut off the controller....then did it all again in the right order....controller first, get green light on controller... Then connect LiPo battery, then press the button on the ESC, and it connected right away.

To connect, you don't use the button on the controller, or the servo for connecting...

RC poster
    so the problem is i messed with the servo also, so i think its all screwed up now. I have followed the directions for connecting it back to the servo, and the red flashing light turned green, so it should be good to go. Then when I do as you suggested, it still doesnt work