RC poster

XO-1 Brake Sensitivity

Hello
    I have the following issue with my XO-1: It is not possible anymore to brake slowly. There is only 0 or Full / 100% Brake power, nothing in between. Is it possible to set a brake curve (without Castle Link)? Drive effects are set to default. Thanks for any help!
    Best regards, Daniel

I set mine thru the esc
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE

RC poster
    So that means I would need the Castle Link cable?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dany View Post
    So that means I would need the Castle Link cable?
    Thanks!
    No, the Castle Link is the easy way to do it, but you can also program your ESC by using your Transmitter's trigger. If you have (or can get your hands on) a Castle MM1 or MM2 owner's manual, it tells you how to do it. I'm not sure if the Emaxx's owner's manual shows you how to do it, but you could look there too.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC poster
    Thanks for your reply. I went through the manual, but programming with the transmitter does not provide access to all features. As I am looking for the brake curve it seems I have to get the castle link set.
    Regards.

RC Qualifier
    Do you have an OEM XO-1 ESC? If so you can adjust the brake sensitivity with a bluetooth module and the Traxxas link app, but I do not think you can make a curve like you can with the Castle products. This video shows you which screen you need to be on to adjust it (See 9:51):

https://youtu.be/G0W-aAF3t7w?t=591

Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

RC poster
    Yes it is OEM and I have already tried with the Traxxas app, that did not help. However I have bought the castle link USB programming kit in the meantime and could solve the problem this way. Thank you all!