RC poster

Dirt Oval Traxxas Slash

Is there some way to change the 30 degree caster built into the Slash. Is there like a different bulkhead or caster blocks? I'd like to get the caster to 20 degrees to increase on-power steering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

RC poster

Changing caster

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracer68 View Post
    Is there some way to change the 30 degree caster built into the Slash. Is there like a different bulkhead or caster blocks? I'd like to get the caster to 20 degrees to increase on-power steering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chris
    As far as I know, caster is fixed. I know of no aftermarket parts to change it.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    https://www.hobbytown.com/anza-king-...za3633/p501676

These are discontinued. They will drop it to 25. If you can find them. Hobbytown stores will be your best bet in finding them. Maybe you could Snoop around , call some hobbytown round the country and find a set??? This is the only option I can ever remember that reduces caster.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    There are a set of -5 caster blocks for the N. Rustler. Probably needs modification.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracer68 View Post

Chris
    Maybe against your racing rules...

Here's what I tried it on:

This would also change your bellcrank/servo placement.....
    MTFBWY

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Is_It_Broken? View Post
    There are a set of -5 caster blocks for the N. Rustler. Probably needs modification.
    The parts are all different on the front suspension of the nitro rustler. The arms, the c block, the knuckles... The ft bearings are inside the rim and not inside of carriers. You can swap over, but then finding rims will be next to impossible...

Synnergy... Happen to have a thread on that build? I'd like to check out what ya did 8)

Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Synnergy... Happen to have a thread on that build? I'd like to check out what ya did 8)
    Hey rag6, here's a link to my "improvisation build"
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...-5-Titan-Buggy
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Synnergy View Post
    Hey rag6, here's a link to my "improvisation build"
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...-5-Titan-Buggy
    Thanks! That is a sweet Frankenstein build!