Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mercedes 6x6

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
    Ah! I'm jealous!

Of course I ordered the one that would ship last!
    I see people on facebook saying they got theirs already and I want mine badly but the lhs wont let it go till he knows for sure they can sell them. I did see one post about a hobby shop somewhere that got in 1 silver one and it went right away lol.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkul8r View Post
    I see people on facebook saying they got theirs already and I want mine badly but the lhs wont let it go till he knows for sure they can sell them. I did see one post about a hobby shop somewhere that got in 1 silver one and it went right away lol.
    The fact that the LHS owner doesn't know that they can sell them now is troubling. My LHS let me know they got the silver in, still haven't made it over to see it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by thetech View Post
    The fact that the LHS owner doesn't know that they can sell them now is troubling. My LHS let me know they got the silver in, still haven't made it over to see it.
    I'm sure he knows now. Been a few days since I talked to him last. Hopefully will hear from him tomorrow on if my Bronco came in and I will go pick them both up this weekend.

RC Qualifier
    Got mine last weekend and loving it. Picked up the Bronco too lol. Canít wait to get some time to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Perkul8r View Post
    Got mine last weekend and loving it. Picked up the Bronco too lol. Canít wait to get some time to run it.
    Well, if you are going to do it, go big!!!

*sigh*Ö
    I have officially put my order in for a grey one at my LHS. Somehow I know two days after I get my TRX6 home Traxxas will release the kit version.... But, winter is coming, and with daily temps below 70 now my paint booth has been officially converted to a storage locker until spring; so, even if Traxxas dropped a kit on us tomorrow, I would not be able to paint up the body for six months...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12