RC Qualifier

using a v2 bulkhead with a v1 chassis

so i have a v1 e-revo with losi 1/8 diffs and drivetrain, and today i found out i broke my front bulkhead...
    now i am thinking of moving to a v2 bulkhead coz it looks beefier aswell as its much more available nowdays.

anyone know if that would work? putting a v2 bulkhead on a v1 chassis and managing to fit my losi diff in there?

thanks for the help in advance

The bulk heads are completely different, v1 splits vertical v2 splits horizontally. Add to that the mounting holes and bigger design, it's not a direct drop in. I seem to remember some one here who put v2 diffs in an og erbe, but it took modifying the chassis to do so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Qualifier
    ahh i see well i guess ill look for a v1 bulkhead

Quote Originally Posted by tamirlankri View Post
    ahh i see well i guess ill look for a v1 bulkhead
    Can't imagine they are that hard to find. All the nitro revos used the same ones as the v1 brushless revo. That's a lot of trucks using the same part. The e-revo 2.0 is the only one that differed.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Qualifier
    From my research you need upper lower Bulkheads, front & rear. And the compatible chassis. To convert. Am I mistaken? Because I keep breaking Left & right Bulkheads.
    Those who forfeit liberty 4 security get neither

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by USA1 View Post
    From my research you need upper lower Bulkheads, front & rear. And the compatible chassis. To convert. Am I mistaken? Because I keep breaking Left & right Bulkheads.
    You would also need the different ring and pinion gears, to go into the bulk heads . Output gears and drive cups. At that point the Axel's have to be v2,. Then the axel carriers ( knuckles) probably the center diff and bulk head.

Unfortunately nothing drive train wise crosses over as it was all beefed up on the 2.0

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk