RC Enthusiast

Bandit Rear A-arm Length

I'm curious... I'm seeing a length difference in the Bandit rear a-arms (#2750R) and was wondering if Traxxas made a change. The reason I noticed is that I went to the hobby shop and the #2750R package on the wall seemed about 1/4" shorter when compared to the RPM replacement. There is a post - https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...ear-arm-length saying the length of the stock Bandit arm is 69mm, from pin to pin. RPM says there hasn't been a change (theirs is roughly the 69mm length mentioned) but perhaps one of the local Bandit gurus can help shed some light on this for me. For reference, my Bandit is only a couple months old but appears to have shorter rear arms.

Has anyone else noticed a difference?

each different manufacturer's a-arm has a different length. This becomes important when choosing axles and trying to match the front and rear. One "match" I have found is that the rear protrac (for the sl2sh) arms are a perfect fit for the P2de/R2stler 2wd C-cvds from MIP. The rpm arms are usually longer.
    Last edited by Synnergy; 09-05-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    MTFBWY

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you for the reply Synnergy. I realize that each manufacturer will have tolerance differences from OEM, but I was curious if anyone else noticed a dramatic difference from Traxxas rear Bandit a-arms from the past to the present (1/4" or so). I referenced RPM only because the other post mentioned an OEM length that seems consistent with the RPM versions, but not NIP OEM rear arms found on the wall at the local hobby shop.

RC Champion
    Are you sure that those were 2750R and not 2750? The buggies that Traxxas sold pre-Bandit used 2750 for the normal rear and 2750R was the "wide track" set up for those vehicles.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

RC Enthusiast
    That's what I was wondering. Thank you bjoe!