Thread: My rustler

RC poster

My rustler

My rustler receiver is flashing green
    Pleas help
    Last edited by Daniel456; 09-07-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Did you look at the manual?

I have no idea WHICH Rustler you have because you didn't give us that information, but if it's the 4x4 VXL the info is on page 20.

RC poster
    It’s a rustle vxl and whene I turn left it reverses and whene I turn right it goes foword but the accelerator and revelarse doesn’t work.

RC Qualifier
    You have the steering and throttle reversed on your receiver. CH1 is steering, and CH2 is for throttle, or what you are calling forward/reverse. You’ll need to get back into the receiver box and change this as right now I am pretty sure from what you have described, you have the steering on CH2 and throttle on CH1 which is backwards.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    You have the steering and throttle reversed on your receiver. CH1 is steering, and CH2 is for throttle, or what you are calling forward/reverse. You’ll need to get back into the receiver box and change this as right now I am pretty sure from what you have described, you have the steering on CH2 and throttle on CH1 which is backwards.
    That is what it sounds like to me, too

RC Qualifier
    Make sure you put the esc plug in the slot labeled CH2 which is actual the third slot, since there are two slots for CH1 for twin servo traxxas models.