RC poster

Android 10 not working with Bluetooth TQi module

Hi all,
    Anyone else have the official release version of Android 10 and any Traxxas Link Bluetooth issues? I have Essential Phone and it no longer connects. The funny thing is that the Beta versions of Android 10 worked just fine. Something must have changed in the final release. Grrrrr.

Inf

RC Qualifier
    Google android 10 issues their seems to be some problems.

RC Competitor
    Have had zero issues with telemetry and many updates over the last year. Until now. The newest version update 9-3-19 does not work on my iPhone 5S. The app crashes after a few seconds. Called Traxxas several times, their software engineers are looking into it. I am the first customer to call about a problem with the update. So wishing I had not done this last update.

ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW UPDATE PLEASE CALL TRAXXAS TO LET THEM KNOW.
    1 (888) 872-9927‬
    Last edited by miltonpoulos; 09-13-2019 at 12:13 PM.

RC poster
    Good news. Android Traxxas Link update came out today and fixed the Android 10 Bluetooth issues. +1 Traxxas

RC Competitor
    New app 7.1.1.10634 is out that repairs the bugs that caused dashboard crashes on the TRX6 update two weeks ago. All those calls I made to Traxxas paid off!
    Thank you Traxxas software guys/gals for addressing this issue quickly.
    Last edited by miltonpoulos; 09-25-2019 at 10:35 PM.