RC Racer

Our progress.. Trucks & Backyard Course

Hey guys, love bashing and going fast, but I’ve been having a blast crawling with my son lately. Did a good amount of upgrades on each truck.. The Hobbywing AXE system is awesome..

RC Racer

Our progress.. Trucks & Backyard Course

Upgrade list..

Blazer - HW Axe system, Yeah Racing front and rear metal axle housings with skid plates, RC4WD Mickie Thompson Baja Claws, RC4WD 5 lug Wagon Beadlocks, Traxxas 2255 Servo, Traxxas steel servo horn, STRC aluminum servo Mount & front shock mounts

Sport - Savox 1230sg servo, Traxxas BEC, Hot Racing Servo Horn, Traxxas Aluminum front outer portal housing with Traxxas brass weights, Tires cut/modded, STRC Rear shock mounts, RC4WD Scale Accessories..

Sports my 8 year olds and the Blazer is mine. My 2 year old has the ECX Barrage
    Last edited by gmoney82186; 09-08-2019 at 06:31 PM.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney82186 View Post
    Upgrade list..

Blazer - HW Axe system, Yeah Racing front and rear metal axle housings with skid plates, RC4WD Mickie Thompson Baja Claws, RC4WD 5 lug Wagon Beadlocks, Traxxas 2255 Servo, Traxxas steel servo horn, STRC aluminum servo Mount & front shock mounts

Sport - Savox 1230sg servo, Traxxas BEC, Hot Racing Servo Horn, Traxxas Aluminum front outer portal housing with Traxxas brass weights, Tires cut/modded, STRC Rear shock mounts, RC4WD Scale Accessories..

Sports my 8 year olds and the Blazer is mine. My 2 year old has the ECX Barrage
    Awesome course!! Me and my little guy have a Rustler and TRX-4 Sport. The Rustler is heavily modified. So far, we’ve only swapped out the servo horn on the TRX. The stock one lasted maybe 15 minutes at our local hobby shop’s course.

When you say the tires are “cut/modded”, what are you referring to? Just curious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome course!!!!

I need to get out and work on mine some more.

I like the ramp with the 2x4 blocks, looks like fun. I tried doing something like that on mine, but liquid nails is no substitute for wood screws.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Love that last pic with the wooden blocks, Sport is a great truck have had many hours of fun with mine.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post
    Awesome course!! Me and my little guy have a Rustler and TRX-4 Sport. The Rustler is heavily modified. So far, we’ve only swapped out the servo horn on the TRX. The stock one lasted maybe 15 minutes at our local hobby shop’s course.

When you say the tires are “cut/modded”, what are you referring to? Just curious?

Thanks everyone...
    Regarding the tire mod, you can find it on YouTube. You just cut the extra lug out of each tread to help with grip..

Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post

Usually means removing some tread blocks to open the tread up a bit.
    Also siping,cutting slots or grooves in the blocks to make them more flexible and grabby

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamann View Post
    Usually means removing some tread blocks to open the tread up a bit.
    Also siping,cutting slots or grooves in the blocks to make them more flexible and grabby

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Nice! Thanks for the good ideas!

RC Racer
    Ive always wanted a backyard track