RC poster

How much to sell my rustler for?

Hi, I have a fairly new rustler. looking to sell it is in great condition would like a price with and without controller and battery... chassis and parts look like they just come out of the box!!!

brushless
    rpm arms on the rear
    rpm bearing carriers
    upgraded red links
    Traxxas big bore shocks on the front
    aluminum caps on back shocks
    duratrax street tires
    pretty ok stock body
    all new bearings

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipdog94 View Post
    Hi, I have a fairly new rustler. looking to sell it is in great condition would like a price with and without controller and battery... chassis and parts look like they just come out of the box!!!

brushless
    rpm arms on the rear
    rpm bearing carriers
    upgraded red links
    Traxxas big bore shocks on the front
    aluminum caps on back shocks
    duratrax street tires
    pretty ok stock body
    all new bearings
    Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Started as a stock used rustler xl5 yellow esc, upgraded to gtr shocks all around 80$, traxxas rear bearings carriers, front end baster blocks n steering hubs all about 100$, acer. ceramic bearings kit 70$ steering links about 25$ anaconda wheels n tires 38$, rear xol axles about 70$, castle sidewinder 4 motor n esc combo 3800kv 135, hotracing rear diff 28$ castle water proof bec kit 45$ traxxas 2250 servo the blue one 80$ plus other things I forgot at the moment, she is precise controllable and balanced I never have to use traction control (tsm). She run like **** n I'd sell for 600$ I know I'm not gonna get back what I put in it but hey it's about the build but just to give you an idea.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Pictures normally tale the tail...

What brushless system and what KV motor?
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykid158 View Post
    Started as a stock used rustler xl5 yellow esc, upgraded to gtr shocks all around 80$, traxxas rear bearings carriers, front end baster blocks n steering hubs all about 100$, acer. ceramic bearings kit 70$ steering links about 25$ anaconda wheels n tires 38$, rear xol axles about 70$, castle sidewinder 4 motor n esc combo 3800kv 135, hotracing rear diff 28$ castle water proof bec kit 45$ traxxas 2250 servo the blue one 80$ plus other things I forgot at the moment, she is precise controllable and balanced I never have to use traction control (tsm). She run like **** n I'd sell for 600$ I know I'm not gonna get back what I put in it but hey it's about the build but just to give you an idea.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    You canít sell that! Way too nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    300 for a brand new VXL. So thatís what a realistic number would be. Youíd be better off keeping it.

Somehow builds are never done....

Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    300 for a brand new VXL. So that’s what a realistic number would be. You’d be better off keeping it.

Somehow builds are never done....
    Given that it looks great, and it has the SW4 system in it, the price gets bumped, but it being sold as an ATR brings it back down. I know you have a lot more invested in it, but realistically I would price this between $300 - $350, and that is the right buyer on the right day.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    300 for a brand new VXL. So thatís what a realistic number would be. Youíd be better off keeping it.
    That's how I ended up with so many!! Better off keeping it.
    MTFBWY