Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Enthusiast
    Where do I plug in my transmission? I think it went into the Optidrive before. I have throttle and steering functioning, thanks.

RC Qualifier
    You don't need to plug in the transmission sensor. The sensor tells the opti-drive module when it is ok to shift. Without having the opti-drive module there's no need for the sensor.

RC Enthusiast
    So how do I turn this thing off when the body is on? I tried pulling the the fuel filler cap up to stop it from pumping fuel, didn't work. Had to take the body off and pinch a fuel line, that can't be right.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
    So how do I turn this thing off when the body is on? I tried pulling the the fuel filler cap up to stop it from pumping fuel, didn't work. Had to take the body off and pinch a fuel line, that can't be right.
    It is.
    Or you could get a bumble-bee-nitro-kill-switch
    Or plug the exhaust. If it still has the rubber exhaust extension/deflector you could squeeze that to kill the engine while the body is on. Be careful though as the exhaust is hot.

I usually just reach under the body and touch the flywheel with my tuning screwdriver handle. Plugging the pipe works, but it also has a tendency to shove a lot of excess fuel into the engine which makes it annoying to start the next time.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12