RC poster

Question Offset correction on Chuckworks build

So, I have a bit of a brain scratcher going on.

I recently decided to convert my Rustler to a Chuckworks Slash / Slice 2WD for a couple reasons, main one being that I'd like to try my hand at racing here soon.

Assembly went well on the chassis itself, I'll have to post pictures soon.

My main problem at the moment is my rear arms. I originally, and accidently, bought Slash 4x4 arms. Went back to the hobby shop, picked up Slash 2WD arms.

Long story short, I messed up drilling them, badly. So, after some digging, I found that I could use the 4x4 arms, simply swapped L/R so the screw holes were correct, and use Protrac wheels or SC10 wheels to correct the offset. Mostly.

From what I gather;
    RPM Slash 4x4 arms: 100 or 100.5mm
    Protrac 2WD arms: 102mm

So if I throw SC10/Protrac wheels on, I'll be down 1.5-2.0mm of rear track width.

It seems negligible, but should I try to re-correct this by going from 6mm width rear wheel hexes to maybe 7mm, maybe even 8mm?

I know this probably seems like nearly a non-issue, but I'm trying to keep it as close to spec as possible for fairness' sake. Half a mm narrower, I could live with, but I don't want to be wider than the rest of the racers.

Using 4x4 arms is also probably easier for my application, because I have hub carriers to change toe that carried over from the Rustler.

RC Competitor
    I wouldn’t sweat it, but wider hexes would be an easy fix.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Run it the way it is if it clears tech inspection.

Check these out.. can adjust width and toe at the arm. Expensive, but an easy adjustment away from the answer to your issue.
    https://www.redrc.net/2019/09/pember...ble-rear-arms/
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...