Thread: Convert

RC poster

Convert

Hello, i own a traxxas 4 tec ford Mustang
    I would like to convert it from onroad to offroad... Does anyone knows how?? Is it possible??

Στάλθηκε από το Mi A1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Would most likely not be a good idea as the chassis, shocks, overall suspension and the way the vehicle is made, to try to convert it to an off-road vehicle. Youíd be better off finding an off-road vehicle to suit your needs IMO. Havenít heard of anyone trying or completing this. I could be wrong, but just canít see this particular vehicle being made into any kind of off road oriented vehicle. Sorry. Not trying to burst the bubble, but some things just arenít meant to be!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    Would most likely not be a good idea as the chassis, shocks, overall suspension and the way the vehicle is made, to try to convert it to an off-road vehicle. Youíd be better off finding an off-road vehicle to suit your needs IMO. Havenít heard of anyone trying or completing this. I could be wrong, but just canít see this particular vehicle being made into any kind of off road oriented vehicle. Sorry. Not trying to burst the bubble, but some things just arenít meant to be!
    I thought the same thing after searching it but i was just curius if anyone else had try this ! Its more likely to get just an offroad as you said

Στάλθηκε από το Mi A1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk