Thread: Slipper Part #

Slipper Part #

What is part # for complete slipper assembly. Has it stood up nicely or been problematic? I have a basic roller minus esc n motor and slipper.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

The stock slipper is good...but, if you want something a little more "bulletproof", I highly recommend the Robinson Racing Slipper Unit. However...something you need to be aware of, in advance...the RR slipper uses a hardened steel spur gear, so you'd also need to use a hardened steel pinion gear. Depending on what you use your vehicle for, this could be good, or bad.

Bashers tend to stay away from hardened steel, sticking to plastic, or aluminum, spur & pinion gears, as a serious crash could damage other parts. On the other hand, if you use your vehicle primarily on a track, or for "normal" street/off-road use (ie. not jumping super-high, not doing flips, not playing "demolition derby", etc), then it should be safe enough to use hardened steel spur & pinion gears (such as in the RR slipper).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

If you're just looking for the stock slipper assembly, you can get it complete at Jennys RC:
    https://jennysrc.com/collections/rus...as-vxl-67076-4
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

Squeegie...if I recall, you've also used the center diff, correct? Comparison? Pros & come of each, compared to the other?

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Thanks! That would be nice to know differences.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Squeegie...if I recall, you've also used the center diff, correct? Comparison? Pros & come of each, compared to the other?

Not me. I have never run a center diff... Iím just a basher!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    Not me. I have never run a center diff... Iím just a basher!
    Thought you had. Oh, well...my mistake.

RC Qualifier
    Thank you for sharing the link. The only other RC ChopShop I knew of before was Dollar hobbyz. Jenny’s has amazing stuff and prices. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakratfink View Post
    Thank you for sharing the link. The only other RC ChopShop I knew of before was Dollar hobbyz. Jenny’s has amazing stuff and prices. Thank you!
    No problem! Just remember that even though they run out of stock often, keep checking. They get stock just as often as well.

Have fun!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    No problem! Just remember that even though they run out of stock often, keep checking. They get stock just as often as well.

Have fun!
    That’s good to know, I noticed a lot out of stock and figured they were like Dollar Hobbyz with updating their stock. I will check Jenny’s often now that I know about them. They have a lot of 1/16 Revo and TMaxx parts
    I have kinda wanted to have “spares just in case “ and their prices allow me to do so without feeling bad .