Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Staffordshire UK.
    Posts
    27

    TRX 4 G500 light kit.

    Good news i will be able to get this light kit in the UK soon, been waiting for this for quite a while, the G500 is one of my favourite trucks but don't seem to sell well over here, has anyone else fitted this kit it looks to be the same as fitted to the TRX 6.

  2. #2
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by UKC View Post
    Good news i will be able to get this light kit in the UK soon, been waiting for this for quite a while, the G500 is one of my favourite trucks but don't seem to sell well over here, has anyone else fitted this kit it looks to be the same as fitted to the TRX 6.
    Awesome, I love the kit on the TRX6

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Staffordshire UK.
    Posts
    27
    Thanks for that puzzleluvr my TRX 6 is on preorder in the UK, only another moth to go.

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    123
    It is an amazing rig, and I did see one other person with the G500 that added the lights. It does look pretty spectacular on that truck too!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Staffordshire UK.
    Posts
    27
    I have lights on my other TRX 4s, i go trailing alot behind my home under the tree canopy so quite shady and the lights look really nice.

  6. #6
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1
    Hey guys I’m new here but I do really like the light kit the comes on the 6x6 my only thing was you can control the lights with the Traxxas link other wise no complaints. I even added a light bar and a winch to mine. I’d upload a picture but I’m still trying to figure out how from an iPhone.



    Last edited by FenrisRising; 10-22-2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Adding photo

  7. #7
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisRising View Post
    Hey guys Im new here but I do really like the light kit the comes on the 6x6 my only thing was you can control the lights with the Traxxas link other wise no complaints. I even added a light bar and a winch to mine. Id upload a picture but Im still trying to figure out how from an iPhone.



    Very nice!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Staffordshire UK.
    Posts
    27
    The light bar looks amazing which one did you use.

  9. #9
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Placerville CA
    Posts
    58
    Sorry but the Traxxas link light control is ONLY for the UDR which has a special light relay 6590 which allows you to control its multiple light fixtures from your phone . TRXs do not have this capability. The Traxxas dashboard is generic to many platforms across their line.

  10. #10
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by miltonpoulos View Post
    Sorry but the Traxxas link light control is ONLY for the UDR which has a special light relay 6590 which allows you to control its multiple light fixtures from your phone . TRXs do not have this capability. The Traxxas dashboard is generic to many platforms across their line.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Light-R...jgpJzNkY7QAVxA

  11. #11
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Staffordshire UK.
    Posts
    27
    At long last my G500 light kit arrived this morning at my local UK hobby store so could not wait to get it installed, i have fitted a few trx 4 light kits over the last few months but this was a little more involved, all went well until installing the visor led's the soldered wires were quite poor and fell of so it was a case of resoldering or leaving them out, happy to say soldering was a success.

    I assume this is the same kit as on the TRX 6 which we are still waiting for in the UK, but anyway the results are very impressive and so will look very cool out on the trail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •