Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22

    Thinking of picking up a rustler/pede 4x4

    Hey guys I have a 2wd rustler and I really want to get a 4x4 model. My 2wd has the castle sidewinder sct and 3800kv motor and it is fast as heck on 3s.

    Once I have the 4x4 I would like to put the CRAZIEST motor and esc combo in it as possible. Literally, I want the most powerfull motor that I could put in it.

    What is the most powerfull esc motor combo? I really don't understand how the Kv/voltage measurement. As I have seen motors with half the rating (2200kv) ripping hard.

    I know I also need full metal/steel drive axles. What are the best bang for your buck metal drive lines/axles?


    Edited for language abuse. If you see a starred out word in your post, please edit it out to avoid earning warning points.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 10-05-2019 at 08:01 PM.

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    350
    Get a platinum edition slash and put the
    El sob special in it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    It is best to plan from the battery you want to use not the motor/esc combo. And budget to goto "CRAZIEST" land what kind of budget we working with? $1000 to $2000 or $5000+ for this whole project? We also need to know the application you are going for - Bashing, Racing, Crawling, Drag, or Shelf Queen(showcar). There isn't just 1 "CRAZIEST" pick.

    Here is some food for thought that might help with picking and insight to Kv ratings. Feel free to skip ahead about 8 mins to get passed the brushed stuff.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuhdkCucGA
    Last edited by zedorda; 09-29-2019 at 02:58 PM.

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Overpowerxmaxx View Post
    Get a platinum edition slash and put the
    El sob special in it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I semi-second this. While I'm not 100% onboard for getting the Platinum Edition, I do agree100% on getting a Sl4sh, inside of a 4pede, or Rusty 4x4. The 4pede is too tall, especially if your intention is to go as fast as possible. While the Rusty 4x4 is great (I've got 2), the clipless body system is a "problem" (almost every time you crash...especially when the crash is slightly to the left/right side (as opposed to 'straight head-on)...the front of the body pops off the front body mount). It's because of this "problem" that I've been modifying one Rusty to standard shock towers & body mounts (the other Rusty will be converted into something entirely different).

    Soaking of "converting", another reason to go with the Sl4sh is the multitude of options, from different bodies & carbon fiber shock towers (ie. JConcepts Suspension Conversion Kit), to converting the entire vehicle into a Speed Eliminator (ie. drag racer, which I just might do if I get a 2WD Slash rolling chassis).

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  5. #5
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146
    I have a rustler 4x4 and slash 4x4 lcg. I am selling ths slash as i like the rustler much more. Its more stable and the body is much better and doesnt catch air when you are jumping. Which makes it more predictable. Also if you want a rustler 4x4 i will sell you mine
    Last edited by Stl; 09-29-2019 at 05:03 PM.

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl View Post
    I have a rustler 4x4 and slash 4x4 lcg. I am selling ths slash as i like the rustler much more. Its more stable and the body is much better and doesnt catch air when you are jumping. Which makes it more predictable. Also if you want a rustler 4x4 i will sell you mine

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The "ballooning" of SCT bodies is common. You just need to learn to accept that fact, and move forward. As for the Rusty beefing "more stable", from a scientific standpoint, that's not actually possible. Other than a few parts (front/rear shock towers, front/rear bumper, chassis, center driveshaft), these two vehicles are, essentially, identical. The biggest difference is that the Rusty is approx 1.25" shorter, which exactly why the Sl4sh would be more stable - its base (length/width) covers a larger area, thus leading it to be more stable. If you are 'hung up' on the body "ballooning" issue, you could always convert it into something else: backSlash, street eliminator, monster truck, etc.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  7. #7
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    The "ballooning" of SCT bodies is common. You just need to learn to accept that fact, and move forward. As for the Rusty beefing "more stable", from a scientific standpoint, that's not actually possible. Other than a few parts (front/rear shock towers, front/rear bumper, chassis, center driveshaft), these two vehicles are, essentially, identical. The biggest difference is that the Rusty is approx 1.25" shorter, which exactly why the Sl4sh would be more stable - its base (length/width) covers a larger area, thus leading it to be more stable. If you are 'hung up' on the body "ballooning" issue, you could always convert it into something else: backSlash, street eliminator, monster truck, etc.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    I like the wider tires, that its lower to the ground and the body is perfect. All from the factory. The slash needs alot of money put into it

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl View Post
    I like the wider tires, that its lower to the ground and the body is perfect. All from the factory. The slash needs alot of money put into it

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No, the Slash does not "need" a lot of money out into it, anymore than the Rusty does. The "needs", and "wants" of both vehicles are, essentially, the same. This would be...once again...due to the fact that both vehicles use the exact same parts for the great majority of the vehicle. If you choose to upgrade something (ie. aluminum C-hubs, carriers, shocks, etc), with very few exceptions, the same parts can be used on either vehicle. With the right parts & body, plus some ingenuity, you can come very close to turning a Rusty into a 'shortened' Slash, or a Slash into a 'longer' Rusty.

    I'll admit, I really, REALLY like my TLR vehicles, as well as my XRAY T4...and, I'm certain I'm going to like my new Axial Capra (once it's delivered, and I build it)...but one of the things I really like about Traxxas vehicles is the user of the same parts on multiple vehicles. For example, if you'd want a stronger drivetrain on your Slash, or Rusty, you can install the front/rear diffs and or driveshafts from the XO-1. Heck, I've even figured out a way to install the XO-1 front shock tower on the front AND rear of the Slash/Rusty.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  9. #9
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Ok hold up you guys lost me...

    Yeah I don't like the slash and its tiny little tires. I want a truck with big tires.

    Alright, so do I need to get new axles for the rusty 4x4 if I throw a beefy motor in there?

    As far as my price range I can go like 200 bucks on a esc and motor, I want something really powerfull but within reason...

  10. #10
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl View Post
    I have a rustler 4x4 and slash 4x4 lcg. I am selling ths slash as i like the rustler much more. Its more stable and the body is much better and doesnt catch air when you are jumping. Which makes it more predictable. Also if you want a rustler 4x4 i will sell you mine
    How much you want for it?

  11. #11
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    How much you want for it?
    Its in the marketplace. $360

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    lol I'll buy a brand new one at 375, but thanks

  13. #13
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    lol I'll buy a brand new one at 375, but thanks
    What do you want to buy it for. It has the gtr shocks with vr springs

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    Ok hold up you guys lost me...

    Yeah I don't like the slash and its tiny little tires. I want a truck with big tires.

    Alright, so do I need to get new axles for the rusty 4x4 if I throw a beefy motor in there?

    As far as my price range I can go like 200 bucks on a esc and motor, I want something really powerfull but within reason...
    You wonít get crazy power reliably for 200 bucks. Not at least how you said the craziest thing out there. Also you can put whatever tires on whatever vehicle you desire. Will it take work, yes, but thatís the point of building.


    Somehow builds are never done....

  15. #15
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    You wonít get crazy power reliably for 200 bucks. Not at least how you said the craziest thing out there. Also you can put whatever tires on whatever vehicle you desire. Will it take work, yes, but thatís the point of building.


    Somehow builds are never done....
    Ive seen a few on 6s traxxas system.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    Ok hold up you guys lost me...

    Yeah I don't like the slash and its tiny little tires. I want a truck with big tires.

    Alright, so do I need to get new axles for the rusty 4x4 if I throw a beefy motor in there?

    As far as my price range I can go like 200 bucks on a esc and motor, I want something really powerfull but within reason...
    For tires (and wheels, for that matter), you can put almost anything you want...that goes for the Sl4sh, as well as the Rusty. The "stock" Rusty tires/wheels are 2.8", but there are several options in that area now. As for the Sl4sh (this also applies to the Rusty, if you're willing to switch to SCT wheels, which I did), there are even more options...everything from off-road tires to street slicks, as well as numerous track tires for dirt/clay & carpet. I won't say the choices are "endless", but it's pretty close.

    As for replacing the ESC & motor (again, for the Sl4sh, as well as the Rusty, as both vehicles are, essentially, the same), if you check out AMain's website, you'll find no less than 47 ESC/motor combos currently available for under $200. Additionally, if you can add a little extra, you'll find 14 combos in the $200-215 range (3 of which are on-sale for $210, normally $235-250). Among there are several Hobbywing Justock, Hobbywing Xerun, Reedy Blackbox, including several that use the Hobbywing XR10 Pro Stock Spec (2S only) & XR8 SCT ESCs, both of which are excellent.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  17. #17
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl View Post
    Ive seen a few on 6s traxxas system.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Well I run 6S in a OG Rustler. But itís a 2k car. Not off the shelf, with a new motor.


    Somehow builds are never done....

  18. #18
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Well I run 6S in a OG Rustler. But itís a 2k car. Not off the shelf, with a new motor.


    Somehow builds are never done....
    No different than custom-built computers...especially gaming systems.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  19. #19
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    Ok hold up you guys lost me...

    Yeah I don't like the slash and its tiny little tires. I want a truck with big tires.

    Alright, so do I need to get new axles for the rusty 4x4 if I throw a beefy motor in there?

    As far as my price range I can go like 200 bucks on a esc and motor, I want something really powerfull but within reason...
    This was a Slash 4x4 Platinum built up to a Monster Slash. From original purchase price plus aftermarket parts, 8th scale motor/esc, batteries, axles, and spiral cut hardened steel ring & pinion gears is about $1500.




    Just to give you an idea of what you can do.

  20. #20
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    This was a Slash 4x4 Platinum built up to a Monster Slash. From original purchase price plus aftermarket parts, 8th scale motor/esc, batteries, axles, and spiral cut hardened steel ring & pinion gears is about $1500.




    Just to give you an idea of what you can do.
    Only problem is the color...wou k d have been faster if it was blue.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  21. #21
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Only problem is the color...wou k d have been faster if it was blue.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    I agree I should saved this paint job for the MAXX.


  22. #22
    RC Qualifier Panther6834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    I agree I should saved this paint job for the MAXX.

    Now THAT'S more like it.

    ~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

  23. #23
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Ok well should I get a system that runs on a lower kg but runs 6s? Or should I stick to a 3s system with a higher kv??

  24. #24
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Picking the "right" kv motor is abit of a complicated matter. Like your favorite color we can't pick that for you. It highly depends on how you like to drive and what surfaces you drive on and what battery you want to use and the speed you plan to be driving at. Lower kv motors tend to be used in heavier vehicles on rough off-road terrain with less traction. While higher kv motors tend to be used in lighter vehicles on hard smoother on road high traction surfaces. Also kv isn't in direct relation to torque or horsepower, a better comparison would be can diameter = torque and can length = horsepower but even that is not exactly correct but a generalization.

  25. #25
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Picking the "right" kv motor is abit of a complicated matter. Like your favorite color we can't pick that for you. It highly depends on how you like to drive and what surfaces you drive on and what battery you want to use and the speed you plan to be driving at. Lower kv motors tend to be used in heavier vehicles on rough off-road terrain with less traction. While higher kv motors tend to be used in lighter vehicles on hard smoother on road high traction surfaces. Also kv isn't in direct relation to torque or horsepower, a better comparison would be can diameter = torque and can length = horsepower but even that is not exactly correct but a generalization.
    Since I am planning on replacing the motor and esc almost immediately, should I just buy the basic non-vxl 4x4 rustler? and save almost 100 bucks? Does that have metal gears and the same chassis?

    I am thinking of getting a castle mamba with a 2200kv motor and running one 6s battery.

    That would rip pretty good right?

  26. #26
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    350
    It worth buying the vxl system and then sell it on here for 100 bucks the vxl also comes with tqi radio instead of the tq model as well as the better looking imo body


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Okay,

    I am looking at putting a Arrma Kraton BLX esc and 2050 BLX motor into the rusty 4x4.

    How fast/powerful would that be on 4s? 6s?

  28. #28
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Plug the basic stats here and it can give you an idea of where you are at with speed, etc.

    https://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html

    I don't buy into selling parts off new units. I buy the lower one and upgrade then use the removed electronics in other vehicles. I have found owning lots of spare parts fixes many issues in other projects a whole lot cheaper.
    Last edited by zedorda; 10-04-2019 at 01:20 AM.

  29. #29
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Burleson, Texas
    Posts
    240
    I own a 2wd Slash lcg, 4wd Slash lcg and 4wd Stampede. If I were to do it again I would only own a 4wd Slash. I don't run in terrain where the Stampede is needed and it likes to wheelie a lot so I found it somewhat annoying. The Slash 2wd is nice but the 4wd is just...better. My opinion of course.
    The Velenion isn't a bad system but I burned up my motor and have been in the process of putting in a Castle Monster X and 2650kV system for about 3 weeks now (having some issues with it) so it should be a lot of fun once I get done.
    Scott
    Slash 2wd
    Slash Ultimate 4wd
    Stampede 4wd

  30. #30
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott91370 View Post
    I own a 2wd Slash lcg, 4wd Slash lcg and 4wd Stampede. If I were to do it again I would only own a 4wd Slash. I don't run in terrain where the Stampede is needed and it likes to wheelie a lot so I found it somewhat annoying. The Slash 2wd is nice but the 4wd is just...better. My opinion of course.
    The Velenion isn't a bad system but I burned up my motor and have been in the process of putting in a Castle Monster X and 2650kV system for about 3 weeks now (having some issues with it) so it should be a lot of fun once I get done.
    Why are you having tons of problems with it???

    I wanted to run a single 6s battery, what system should I use with that? I heard good things about the kraton BLX 2050 system?
    Last edited by Cobalt172; 10-04-2019 at 12:46 PM.

  31. #31
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Plug the basic stats here and it can give you an idea of where you are at with speed, etc.

    https://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html

    I don't buy into selling parts off new units. I buy the lower one and upgrade then use the removed electronics in other vehicles. I have found owning lots of spare parts fixes many issues in other projects a whole lot cheaper.
    Does the XL-5 version of the 4x4 rustler have the same chassis and transmission as the VXL???

    I want to run a single 4s or 6s battery, what system should I use with that? I heard good things about the kraton BLX 2050 system?
    Last edited by Cobalt172; 10-04-2019 at 12:47 PM.

  32. #32
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    Does the XL-5 version of the 4x4 rustler have the same chassis and transmission as the VXL???

    I want to run a single 4s or 6s battery, what system should I use with that? I heard good things about the kraton BLX 2050 system?
    I am pretty sure they are the same but haven't owned a new 4x4 rustler yet but for the most part the main difference between the XL-5 and the VXL model for Traxxas is just the Velineon system and possible TSM or OBA. You can check the parts lists or the exploded views of each to find out for sure.

  33. #33
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    22
    What is TSM and OBA

  34. #34
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    TSM = Traxxas Stability Management and OBA = On Board Audio

  35. #35
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Burleson, Texas
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt172 View Post
    Why are you having tons of problems with it???

    I wanted to run a single 6s battery, what system should I use with that? I heard good things about the kraton BLX 2050 system?
    We're not sure what's up. I sent it in for repair and it worked fine for them. Got it back and it was good for about 30 seconds then started freaking out gain. I would say this is probably a rare occurrence because I've never read anything negative about their stuff.
    As far as other systems I really can't comment, I'm not that experienced with aftermarket stuff.
    Scott
    Slash 2wd
    Slash Ultimate 4wd
    Stampede 4wd

  36. #36
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    I am pretty sure they are the same but haven't owned a new 4x4 rustler yet but for the most part the main difference between the XL-5 and the VXL model for Traxxas is just the Velineon system and possible TSM or OBA. You can check the parts lists or the exploded views of each to find out for sure.
    With the exception of the 2wd slash, choosing xl-5 usually means:
    -motor and esc, obviously
    -nonadjustsble camber links and turn buckles
    -2056 servo versus the “better” 2075.
    -plastic center driver shaft versus aluminum on the vxl, for 4wd
    -no stability control
    -you lose the ability to bind multiple vehicles to one controller with tq
    -lower diff ratio for 4wd
    -bushings instead of bearings for 2wd stampede, rustler, and I think bandit
    -philips screws instead of hex screws for 2wd stampede/rustlers
    Etc

    I would never recommend anyone getting the xl-5 to save money, if one wants to upgrade they are better off buying vxl rollers to start.

  37. #37
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    With the exception of the 2wd slash, choosing xl-5 usually means:
    -motor and esc, obviously
    -nonadjustsble camber links and turn buckles
    -2056 servo versus the “better” 2075.
    -plastic center driver shaft versus aluminum on the vxl, for 4wd
    -no stability control
    -you lose the ability to bind multiple vehicles to one controller with tq
    -lower diff ratio for 4wd
    -bushings instead of bearings for 2wd stampede, rustler, and I think bandit
    -philips screws instead of hex screws for 2wd stampede/rustlers
    Etc

    I would never recommend anyone getting the xl-5 to save money, if one wants to upgrade they are better off buying vxl rollers to start.
    You posted this understanding he was only asking about the chassis and transmission? Because it really seems like you were trying for a completely different goal than helping.

  38. #38
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    You posted this understanding he was only asking about the chassis and transmission? Because it really seems like you were trying for a completely different goal than helping.
    Since he wants to put in a much more powerful motor, is it really that that unhelpful to provide him as much information as possible so he knows and can decide for himself if he wants to live with the downgraded hardware on xl-5 model? You said the main difference is

    ď Velineon system and possible TSM or OBA. ď

    IĎM saving him some time since you also said to

    ďcheck the parts lists or the exploded views of each to find out for sure.Ē

    If the info I provided is so unhelpful, you are free to point out what I misstated or got wrong.

  39. #39
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    Since he wants to put in a much more powerful motor, is it really that that unhelpful to provide him as much information as possible so he knows and can decide for himself if he wants to live with the downgraded hardware on xl-5 model? You said the main difference is

    “ Velineon system and possible TSM or OBA. “

    I‘M saving him some time since you also said to

    “check the parts lists or the exploded views of each to find out for sure.”

    If the info I provided is so unhelpful, you are free to point out what I misstated or got wrong.
    Did I say at all you were not helpful? It was just quite snarky and you didn't have to reply to me. It only adds animosity. You literally hammering me for being wrong on a guess. Which I made clear with "I am pretty sure they are the same but haven't owned" and "for the most part the main difference between". I didn't say it was a fact or that I own it and know it for sure.

  40. #40
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Did I say at all you were not helpful? It was just quite snarky and you didn't have to reply to me. It only adds animosity. You literally hammering me for being wrong on a guess. Which I made clear with "I am pretty sure they are the same but haven't owned" and "for the most part the main difference between". I didn't say it was a fact or that I own it and know it for sure.
    Wow

    Well you have a nice day too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •