RC poster

Where to get custom body for UDR

I bought UDR two weeks ago and absolutely love it. Does anyone know where to get some custom bodies. I searched on ebay but didn't find anything. Is there some website that may be willing to do some custom paint job. I live in an apartment and don't want to take up a project of painting it myself.

RC poster
    Not sure if your still running or have the udr but I just bought a wrap on ebay (Redbull) and a clear body. Going to paint the body solid silver and install wrap. Should be pretty cool when finished but have no idea how the wrap will hold up. He also has Hooters, Monster Energy and others

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
    I bought UDR two weeks ago and absolutely love it. Does anyone know where to get some custom bodies. I searched on ebay but didn't find anything. Is there some website that may be willing to do some custom paint job. I live in an apartment and don't want to take up a project of painting it myself.
    https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies...black-body.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by worthing3104 View Post
    Not sure if your still running or have the udr but I just bought a wrap on ebay (Redbull) and a clear body. Going to paint the body solid silver and install wrap. Should be pretty cool when finished but have no idea how the wrap will hold up. He also has Hooters, Monster Energy and others
    Do you have a link??