RC poster

Issues with light kit on TRX4

Hey everyone hope I can get some help here.
    Today when I plug my light kit into the module, all light flash for less than a second and then the only 2 remaining on are the rear red ones and the front little yellow ones. When I plug my multimeter into the power module without any lights plugged it does read 3.1V. As soon as I connect the lights it only reads 1.82V (at this point only the little reds in the back and the little yelliw in thw front are on)
    What could be the issue here? is the module gone to caca?
    Thanks in advance for any help everyone
    Last edited by Iggi; 10-09-2019 at 01:32 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggi View Post
    Hey everyone hope I can get some help here.
    Today when I plug my light kit into the module, all light flash for less than a second and then the only 2 remaining on are the rear red ones and the front little yellow ones. When I plug my multimeter into the power module without any lights plugged it does read 3.1V. As soon as I connect the lights it only reads 1.82V (at this point only the little reds in the back and the little yelliw in thw front are on)
    What could be the issue here? is the module gone to caca?
    Thanks in advance for any help everyone
    Is this with the jumper plug in or out, only a thought.

RC poster
    With no lights plugged the voltage is 3V. As soon as I plug the lights and they do the flash amd only the small ones remain on, the voltage read is 1.82V

RC poster
    With no lights plugged the voltage is 3V. As soon as I plug the lights and they do the flash amd only the small ones remain on, the voltage read is 1.82V