Thread: Parts support

RC poster

Parts support

I notice these are hitting the stores but still no sign of parts support anyone have any info when this will happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by richsmicro View Post
    I notice these are hitting the stores but still no sign of parts support anyone have any info when this will happen ?
    I doubt even Traxxas knows, but I'm confident they'll get the stores filled out with parts as soon as they can.

This thing looks like it might take a bit before needing parts though too.

RC Competitor
    There are sellers on Ebay that have some parts already. I have seen a-arms in black and different colors. I have seen the light kit. I am sure more will come.

RC Competitor
    Just checked again and there are a ton of parts available on Ebay. Even a bare chassis. Should be in LHS soon if not already.

RC Enthusiast
    Traxxas exploded views are up now (some dont show part pics) and showing some parts in stock as of last night.
    X-Maxx 8s / Maxx 4s / Rust 4x4 / TRX-4 Bronco

I get the feeling Traxxas ships to all of the hobby stores first, and then the big online retailers (distributors) later.
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos

Quote Originally Posted by RazorRC22 View Post
    I get the feeling Traxxas ships to all of the hobby stores first, and then the big online retailers (distributors) later.
    Makes sense...they do try to encourage us shopping the LHS...which I think is a good idea. Most of my warranty repairs have been taken care of in minutes with the LHS and no fuss for me, no calls, paperwork or waiting...except for the clerk to get to me and then the time to fix.

RC poster
    There are parts available for the Maxx on the Traxxas site, just type in Maxx and a bunch of parts are listed with all the other Maxx type trucks. Some are in stock some are out of stock.

RC poster
    One of my u joints flew off on my rear axel. I cant find parts numbers online. I want to fix it. Any help as to which u joint will fit?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by adsal634 View Post
    One of my u joints flew off on my rear axel. I cant find parts numbers online. I want to fix it. Any help as to which u joint will fit?

Here's the Maxx parts list right from the Traxxas site:

https://traxxas.com/sites/default/fi...76-4_parts.pdf

Also the exploded view drawings:

https://traxxas.com/products/models/...maxx?t=support

RC poster
    Thanks!