Hi All,

I'm hoping for some insight, and hopefully to avoid tearing things apart for no reason.

At the end of my latest bashing session with my E-Revo 2.0 I got the impression the vehicle was losing traction / labouring. It wasn't a heavy bash session, some small jumps on a bmx track. It didn't have any major crashes, just a couple of rollovers. As the batteries were probably just about done I packed up and came home expecting that I'd find something broken. But nothing appears broken, I took off the cover and checked the spur and pinion and the mesh and all appears good.

So my main question is, how do I tell if the center diff is working correctly? I have not checked before but I thought the center diff basically locked the 4 wheels except in extreme circumstances. If I spin one tyre by hand the opposite tyre rotates the opposite direction with no grinding etc so seems normal. If I hold any tyre and apply power the other three wheels spins and I can easily hold the tyre still with no real force. Should this happen? Does the center diff require attention or am I just being paranoid?

I'm hoping somebody knows or has tried this and can tell me what is normal.

Thanks in advance and Cheers!