Thread: I'm back

RC Enthusiast

I'm back

Hello everybody ! Been away for a long time but now I'm back. Still have my summit but she needs some TLC. Just wanted to say I haven't forgot anybody and I miss talking shop ! You guy's have a Blessed day !

RC Racer
    Glad to have you back!

RC Enthusiast
    Glad to be back ! I am so glad that traxxas is not going to discontinue the summit. I heard that they were going to but since I have seen the homepage and new traxxas video of the new summit body colors , I assume that traxxas is going to keep the summit around. I know this , the summit is in a league of it's own as far as 1/8 scale monsters or any scale as far as I know right out of the box RTR. Also I feel that the summit is one of the company's best selling top of the line trucks. My summit still has the old ESC with no lipo cutoff protection in it , LOL ! ! I find that I am very happy with mine running the original electronics as my truck has all the power that I need when I'm out trailing. Just love it ! I hope everybody is doing well and enjoying this wonderful hobby. You guy's take care , peace.