Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyle View Post
    Might want to replace that Kimber with a real pistol

I'm always packing on the trails, just in case ...
    Hey leave my Mimber alone Hoyle It hasn’t failed to go bang yet. Never a fan of the Kimbers, but I had to have this one in 9mm. No comparison on quality to my Dan Wesson though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualungs View Post
    Hey leave my Mimber alone Hoyle It hasn’t failed to go bang yet. Never a fan of the Kimbers, but I had to have this one in 9mm. No comparison on quality to my Dan Wesson though

I can't stand them. Had a friends go ka-boom at the range and we both vowed to never use one again

I've bought almost every pistol on the market, and oddly settled with a G17 and G19. They just work for me

The Trijicon RMR's make a nice touch

RC Qualifier
    Added some goodies. Red STRC servo Mount for added rigidity, while I was in there did the Red front bumper mount and flipped the front plastic mount to the rear.

Teetered on alloy vs plastic bumpers for a while, but decided to stay light and offset a light kit, so I ordered Vanquish bumpers. I love them!

It’s been getting dark so early, and I like night time trailing. I added the MyTrickRC Dragon DG1-II Kit and I love it. The 5” light bar has 3 settings with the controller. It goes from dim to UFO.
    I went ahead and ordered rocklights from Dan at MyTrickRC and a needed jumper cable to light up the amber running lights I installed. More to come!

RC Qualifier

Aqualung’s Sport build

Attack 5” light bar dim to medium, to abduction. Thanks Tapatalk for reversing them

RC Qualifier
    Added rocklights and took them for a spin. Can’t wait to go out again for more fun.

RC Enthusiast
    Awesome job Aqualungs i really like your Sport, you should be proud.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by UKC View Post
    Awesome job Aqualungs i really like your Sport, you should be proud.
    Thanks! Man these things are so much fun!

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks! Man these things are so much fun!

Anytime buddy love my Sport too.

Added rocklights and took them for a spin. Can’t wait to go out again for more fun.

Those lights are amazing! I never would have thought of the rock light idea. Very crafty! The high beams look good too. Is that a pic of them on the “UFO” setting?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post
    Those lights are amazing! I never would have thought of the rock light idea. Very crafty! The high beams look good too. Is that a pic of them on the “UFO” setting?

Ha! That’s only medium. UFO is ridiculously bright!

No way! That’s crazy. I’ll have to scroll back and look at the links to the lights you’re using. My little guy has been asking about upgrading and installing some lights.

Especially nice since sunset is around 4:30pm now.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post
    No way! That’s crazy. I’ll have to scroll back and look at the links to the lights you’re using. My little guy has been asking about upgrading and installing some lights.

Especially nice since sunset is around 4:30pm now.

Right that was my problem and could only play on my lunch break. Low setting is nice to have some decent running lights and not too bright. Medium is perfect. The rocklights and light bar are just enough to see what your doing. The high setting is for some laughs, but really lights things up.
    I have some yellow and amber lights, but I’m waiting on a jumper cable. So far I’m very happy. I think the Traxxas setup may have been too dim for me.

Right that was my problem and could only play on my lunch break. Low setting is nice to have some decent running lights and not too bright. Medium is perfect. The rocklights and light bar are just enough to see what your doing. The high setting is for some laughs, but really lights things up.
    I have some yellow and amber lights, but I’m waiting on a jumper cable. So far I’m very happy. I think the Traxxas setup may have been too dim for me.

Would you say they’re pretty durable? My other driver is only four, a bit heavy handed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12