Thread: maxx question

RC poster

Post maxx question

I bought my maxx a few days ago and im still new to the rc world. I have a screw that goes through the lower control arm and into the hub where the wheel attaches that seems to jump out of place after a roll over or cart wheel. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening would be appreciated. Better driving im sure would help but until that happens thanks for the input.

RC Qualifier
    Add a bit of super glue to the screw or into the plastic then tighten it down. Only use super glue and do not use three locker as it designed to be metal on metal. Super glue should redline your issue. Donít need much either as you may need to get the screw back out at some point.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    Add a bit of super glue to the screw or into the plastic then tighten it down. Only use super glue and do not use three locker as it designed to be metal on metal. Super glue should redline your issue. Don’t need much either as you may need to get the screw back out at some point.
    I would recommend the superglue as said above, but possible also get a new arm on order just in case. If it is stilling out and failing, flue will hold it for a while, but it may strip down to the point it won’t hold anymore , then you’ll have the new part on hand when it does wear out and hopefully still running with the glue on the original part for a while. If it all works out you’ll have no down time

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymaxx0306 View Post
    I bought my maxx a few days ago and im still new to the rc world. I have a screw that goes through the lower control arm and into the hub where the wheel attaches that seems to jump out of place after a roll over or cart wheel. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening would be appreciated. Better driving im sure would help but until that happens thanks for the input.
    Can you take a picture of the part? That doesn't sound like something that should happen unless you have a damaged part.
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos