RC poster

Question Parts ans supplies in Canada

Hi,
    I'm new to this. My Son's 1/16 Summit VXL has stripped gears in the steering servo. Also believe I have an issue with the ESC has most of the time the truck just wants to stutter. It does this with teh steering servo unplugged from receiver. Anyway, I'm in Canada. What are my options for parts and supplies. Is there a good online supplier with good prices in Canada? Do I need Traxxas parts or are there aftermarket parts a well?

Thanks,

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepstuff View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new to this. My Son's 1/16 Summit VXL has stripped gears in the steering servo. Also believe I have an issue with the ESC has most of the time the truck just wants to stutter. It does this with teh steering servo unplugged from receiver. Anyway, I'm in Canada. What are my options for parts and supplies. Is there a good online supplier with good prices in Canada? Do I need Traxxas parts or are there aftermarket parts a well?

Thanks,
    Aftermarket parts are fine , OEM Traxxas parts are good too. For Servos, HiTec and Savox make good ones . Hopefully some of our Canadian members can pipe in and tell you good suppliers for parts up there.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakratfink View Post
    Aftermarket parts are fine , OEM Traxxas parts are good too. For Servos, HiTec and Savox make good ones . Hopefully some of our Canadian members can pipe in and tell you good suppliers for parts up there.
    I hope they do as well