RC Racer

New mip x-dutys compared to old ones

Doing some price checking and such on parts and I see that the MIP X-Duty 10130 & 10132 have been replaced by 18140 & 18150. Any thoughts on the new ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On their website, they’re listing them as #18150/10132, and #18140/10130. I’m purely guessing here, but typically when a manufacturer does something like that, it’s not indicative of a redesign. It’s like a rolling update or whatever...

Like, maybe the 10130/32 had the old style thread lock (more like loctite blue 242) that came in the tube, and replaced it with the thicker gel that comes in the little cup.

If they did redesign it, I’m mad, because I just received the old part numbers about four days ago for our Slash

Last edited by cooleocool; 11-08-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Language abuse.

RC Qualifier
    ďThe 10132 and 10130 fit exactly the same, but the 18150 and 18140 will include a running change bone that we made that will fit in multiple cars now instead of have a separate number for each car kit. The new kits will also include a smaller size drive hub for less rotational weight. In my experience, the 18150 and 18140 would be a better chose, as it is the most up to date kit.Ē

Ha! Of course... Well Iím sure Iíll still be happy with the older ones, especially since itís only driven for fun and entertainment.

Thanks for the info.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post
    Ha! Of course... Well Iím sure Iíll still be happy with the older ones, especially since itís only driven for fun and entertainment.

Thanks for the info.

I have the old ones too . They are still wonderful, donít worry about it.

Agreed. Theyíre the only part on my ridiculously overpowered Rustler that I cannot break

I know this isnt exactly on the subject. I still have in operation the first generation of the MIP X-Duty axles. As you can see in the pictures they have pinned axles! These have in constant use since around 2012! Have never been rebuilt or even touched

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!