RC Enthusiast

Black friday deals?!

Thought I might start up a thread to post any good black Friday/cyber Monday deals for cars or parts! This is my first year having a car so I have no idea where to look for them!

RC poster
    That would be awesome. I'll definitely go buy me a few more cars if there black friday deals. Only been in the hobby a few months.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix2484 View Post
    That would be awesome. I'll definitely go buy me a few more cars if there black friday deals. Only been in the hobby a few months.
    Same here and I’ve developed a slight addiction to the hobby

RC Enthusiast
    rustlerrookie,I live in indy area to and thought that if you didn't know already there are a couple of hobby shops in you area.one on northend and one on southend.very helpful and knowlegeable. might be worth checking out.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboy View Post
    rustlerrookie,I live in indy area to and thought that if you didn't know already there are a couple of hobby shops in you area.one on northend and one on southend.very helpful and knowlegeable. might be worth checking out.
    Good to know! Just moved to the area, which one is the best on the south side?

Quote Originally Posted by RustlerRookie View Post
    Same here and I’ve developed a slight addiction to the hobby
    LOL, I definitely went on a bender this summer!

I'm hoping I can get a Stampede 4x4 on sale on BF so its price comes closer to the competition.

Also, I'm hoping eBay gives us something better than eBay Bucks. They used to give 15% and 20% coupons during this time of year.

RC Enthusiast
    Both are hobbytown USA not sure of south side address I usually go to the north store in castleton you can look online for address for both stores

RC Enthusiast
    Not sure if they are doing Black Friday sales or not but still might be worth looking at

RC poster
    I wish I would have though to post this sooner, but the Hobbytown USA just went out of business in Melbourne FL here where I live. They were blowing out all stock from 20% on all items and specifically pricing individual items for more. It wasn’t a crazy unheard of discount but they have allot of good stock to take advantage of for someone looking. I know the owner has more than one store, I will keep my eye out for any other locations to close as well, because he specifically stated he was getting out of the business. It wasn’t just closing a non profitable store.
    Chilli B - On A Mission.....