RC poster

My Aton will not acquire a GPS lock

Just curious if any of you have had this issue before. I have two Atons and all of a sudden for no apparent reason one will not get a GPS lock. I have had this Aton for only 4 months and 32 (no crashes) flights. Anyway, I sent it in to Traxxas and will report back here when I get it back. I'm sure Traxxas will take care of me since I hear that their support and service are top notch!

RC poster
    UPDATE: WOW...........sent my Aton to Traxxas 4 days ago. They received it this morning, replaced a bad GPS board, calibrated and tested it and it's out for shipping back to me same day! No charge. It doesn't get any better than that!

Jim

RC Qualifier
    Love my Traxxas too !

RC poster
    My Aton acquired satellite lock but the home light on the light bar wouldn’t turn green. The return to home worked fine but I sent it into Traxxas just to be sure.

RC poster
    I have two Atons and all of a sudden for no apparent reason one will not get a GPS lock. I have had this Aton for only 4 months and 32 (no crashes) flights. Anyway,

RC poster
    I have two Atons and all of a sudden for no apparent reason one will not get a GPS lock. I have had this Aton for only 4 months and 32 (no crashes) flights. Anyway,