The Build

Iíll leave this here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Qualifier
    Amazed to see how much aftermarket bling there is for this thing already.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakratfink View Post
    Amazed to see how much aftermarket bling there is for this thing already.
    Yes they are on it.

2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Qualifier
    Looking good mate. Canít believe how quick some of these companies are to market.

I assume the hinge pin set is from the same company. Are they all similarly sized and compatible with the stock plastic arms as well?

Would love to see some running vids when itís done if thatís possible?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by boosta View Post
    Looking good mate. Canít believe how quick some of these companies are to market.

I assume the hinge pin set is from the same company. Are they all similarly sized and compatible with the stock plastic arms as well?

Would love to see some running vids when itís done if thatís possible?
    All parts fit like a glove. Had to shim the lower rear arms at the hing pin.
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Competitor
    Love the build! Really like how you mixed the blue and orange parts. The problem for me is when I do builds like this I can never get myself to actually run the truck. It's just too pretty to beat up. Are you going to run it or will it be a shelf queen?

Nice work!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by funmoneypit View Post
    Love the build! Really like how you mixed the blue and orange parts. The problem for me is when I do builds like this I can never get myself to actually run the truck. It's just too pretty to beat up. Are you going to run it or will it be a shelf queen?

Nice work!
    Thanks my Dude. This one will be for water, sand and grass. First test run at the beach around 11/22. Will try to get vids up.

2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    Man that looks good! Can't wait see some video.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by tankinfrank View Post
    Man that looks good! Can't wait see some video.
    Thanks. Itís work in progress. Iím starting out with 18mm extensions and tweaking the belt drive. Still have the aftermarket steering assembly and servo and diffs and a few other items to go.

2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    A few more parts in today
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    Installed. Another perfect fit.
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Qualifier
    Nice. Iím really interested in an alloy bellcrank, depending how floppy the stock plastic is. Hoping the stock Maxx one is enough, but the alloy really helps out in the 1/10 vehicles.

That vertical spacer where the toe links attach, is that turned 180 degrees? Is that cutout there to clear the rod ends?

RC Competitor
    Man... I’ll say this. It looks very nice. I don’t want anyone to take what I’m saying wrong here at all. I am totally all for having fun tinkering and adding upgrades and mainly just having fun in this hobby. Just remember that the plastic is meant to give and be a cheap breaking point to prevent deeper more costly damage elsewhere. Also, adding a lot of weight here. Looks nice though man. Just all depends on what you want out of your truck.

RC Qualifier
    Itís going to be a good test of how the bulkheads might hold up with longer arms though, which should be very interesting.

RC Qualifier
    If it gives weight to the front wouldn't that be a good thing. The maxx is rear heavy

RC Qualifier
    I think Ed might have been talking about all the alloy as a whole, not specifically just the alloy bellcrank.

RC Competitor
    I think Ed might have been talking about all the alloy as a whole, not specifically just the alloy bellcrank.
    That’s what I was saying. All depends what you want outta the truck though. I only say this because I started doing some upgrades to my Revo but hated how heavy it was becoming. Also that stuff gets dinged up and scratched up easily etc... So your left with a choice. Run it and scratch all that expensive stuff up, or drive timid to keep it nice. Also, alloy bends and transfers breakage elsewhere, but plastic flexes or breaks and is cheap to replace. But if you don’t mind that stuff, by all means go for it. All personal preference and how you intend to drive or where you drive. Id like to get one of these myself and make it my basher and just go run it hard. And my Revo stay my shelf queen.

RC Racer
    Nice. Iím really interested in an alloy bellcrank, depending how floppy the stock plastic is. Hoping the stock Maxx one is enough, but the alloy really helps out in the 1/10 vehicles.

That vertical spacer where the toe links attach, is that turned 180 degrees? Is that cutout there to clear the rod ends?
    Everything cleared stock. Waiting on tie rod ends to complete the mock up. Canít wait to send this one Air,sea land.

2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed-The-Ace View Post
    Man... Iíll say this. It looks very nice. I donít want anyone to take what Iím saying wrong here at all. I am totally all for having fun tinkering and adding upgrades and mainly just having fun in this hobby. Just remember that the plastic is meant to give and be a cheap breaking point to prevent deeper more costly damage elsewhere. Also, adding a lot of weight here. Looks nice though man. Just all depends on what you want out of your truck.
    Yes itís all preference. This build is for sand, water, grass and high speed asphalt runs. My next build will be the Sendit basher. A different build for a different driving style.
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Albie72 View Post
    If it gives weight to the front wouldn't that be a good thing. The maxx is rear heavy
    Good observation. And yes fixed the wheel stand and rollover problems immediately. Iím thinking a dual rate spring and goo to go
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    Update. Added more weight to the front end
    2-REVo 3.3
    1 summit
    2-XMAXX
    And many others

RC Racer
    2-REVo 3.3