RC Racer

Anyone running a 7884 light bar without the full kit?

I have no desire to have any lights other then a light bar sooooooooo has anyone ran just the 7884? I donít know what voltage it runs off or anything about it. I assume itís a replacement for the light kit and not a stand alone.

RC Racer
    Can anyone with a light kit and a volt meter tell me what volts the front bar runs on? Traxxas can not, I think there is high and low beam so both please. Thanks!!!!

RC Champion
    If it runs off the receiver then itís most likely 6v, and for low beams just drop the voltage a bit. 5v should do the trick.

RC Racer
    It’s run off the “high voltage lighting module”

RC poster
    I am looking at the exact same thing. I think I my have to just buy one and start playing around.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Highroller54 View Post
    It’s run off the “high voltage lighting module”
    According to another thread the high voltage module runs 14v.
    I bought the bar and did some snooping my current assumption is the blue is positive and the center black is high beam. The outer black is low beam. I will be trying to hash it out myself. A 14v power supply is hard to find when you want a cheap one.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwarner3 View Post
    According to another thread the high voltage module runs 14v.
    I bought the bar and did some snooping my current assumption is the blue is positive and the center black is high beam. The outer black is low beam. I will be trying to hash it out myself. A 14v power supply is hard to find when you want a cheap one.
    That light bar is designed to work with Traxxas high voltage module. 49.99 isnít cheap but itíll guarantee that light will work every time you want it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk