Stock wheels, are they 1/2" offset?

Anyone know if the stock wheels are considered to have a 1/2" offset? These below:

https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas...ra8671/p742337

I see that Proline offers their Desperado wheels in a 1/2" offset which I want, but can't seem to find a full set of 4 wheels only for sale. Only finding them pre-mounted w tires and the rims themselves as discontinued. Any help or confirmation of stock offset is appreciated.

Maybe someone can help by doing this. Can someone measure the width of the E Revo 2.0 w the stock wheels and post that along with a measurement of the Proline Badlands 3.8s. Not the MX38 but the originals. This way I can determine truck width difference and if the stocks are 1/2 inch off set. Thank you!!

They are 1/2 offset:
    https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas...ra8672/p742340

Zero offset were what came on the erbe v1. The summit came with 1/2 offsite wheels making it wider. I like the width, but don't care for the extra leverage they put on the pillow balls, so I usually stuck with 0-offset and lived with it being tippy.

I run proline 3.8" trenchers now on my 2.0 with their 0-offset wheels.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Thanks for the reply olds! Did you see it in the description on Amains page? I didn't seem to see it on there.

No, just looking at them and how far the hex is sunken into the face of the wheel compared to traxxas's 0 offset wheels. They are sunk in like the geode wheels:
    https://www.rcplanet.com/traxxas-whe...ome-2-tra5671/

You can see it pretty well in the wheel photo's:
    https://www.rcplanet.com/traxxas-whe...&isp_ref_pos=1

Copy that! Thanks for the help.

RC Racer
    Do I spy an Arrma motor in that E-Revo? lol And is that foam zip tied to the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketzx1 View Post
    Do I spy an Arrma motor in that E-Revo? lol And is that foam zip tied to the front?
    Yes, I just put that motor in as the 2200kv I had in it came from my ERBEv1 and had 3 years or so of 4S abuse on it. The arrma motor is a bit lower kv at 2050kv, so hoping it won't work the esc as hard even if I gear it up a bit to compensate. I'm running an old HPI F360C (rebadged MMv1) esc and I made a 1800uf x 6 cap pack for it as well. I also just added a castle 10A BEC to take more load off the esc.

The thing on the front is a piece of reinforced silicone tubing. When I lawn dart the thing, I keep breaking the front bumper support. The silicone adds a bit of firm cushion to it and seems to help the bumper mounts last longer. I know... totally hack, but if it helps durability, I do it. Like the steel roll bar I have on there with foam on it to support the center of the body. Without that, I'd tear a body up in about 2 bash sessions... that gets old and expensive really fast. With a roll bar in there, it supports the center of the body and the foam on top allows a bit of cushion, but not so much that the body buckles and cracks at the base of the windshield like normally happens.

When I go run my trucks, I like to run them for a few hours at a time. I typically take 2 trucks when I bash and I'll run each one 2 or 3 sets of packs which ends up being a couple hours of constant run time with another hour of fiddling around or driving to bash areas. So if I can't run 2 or 3 sets of packs through a truck in a bash session without failure of some sort, I figure out why and try to do something about it.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Yes, I just put that motor in as the 2200kv I had in it came from my ERBEv1 and had 3 years or so of 4S abuse on it. The arrma motor is a bit lower kv at 2050kv, so hoping it won't work the esc as hard even if I gear it up a bit to compensate. I'm running an old HPI F360C (rebadged MMv1) esc and I made a 1800uf x 6 cap pack for it as well. I also just added a castle 10A BEC to take more load off the esc.

The thing on the front is a piece of reinforced silicone tubing. When I lawn dart the thing, I keep breaking the front bumper support. The silicone adds a bit of firm cushion to it and seems to help the bumper mounts last longer. I know... totally hack, but if it helps durability, I do it. Like the steel roll bar I have on there with foam on it to support the center of the body. Without that, I'd tear a body up in about 2 bash sessions... that gets old and expensive really fast. With a roll bar in there, it supports the center of the body and the foam on top allows a bit of cushion, but not so much that the body buckles and cracks at the base of the windshield like normally happens.

When I go run my trucks, I like to run them for a few hours at a time. I typically take 2 trucks when I bash and I'll run each one 2 or 3 sets of packs which ends up being a couple hours of constant run time with another hour of fiddling around or driving to bash areas. So if I can't run 2 or 3 sets of packs through a truck in a bash session without failure of some sort, I figure out why and try to do something about it.
    Hey those motors are pretty good. If it works for what you need then why not use it. And I like that idea about using that tubing for the front and roll bar. Those are some great ideas to help save money on broken parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk