RC Qualifier

1210SG a little short?

Anybody know a quick fix or mod, besides just screwing the flat heads down? It looks like the 1210 is just a little bit shorter than the stock servo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Both Yeah Racing and Samix have adjustable aluminium servo mounts (unless you are fixed on the red theme...):

http://www.yeahracing.com/catalog/tr...ck-p-4326.html
    https://www.rcsamix.com/index.php/fo...rvo-brace.html

I have the Yeah Racing one, and it fits perfectly.

RC Qualifier
    Of course they do lol.

RC Qualifier
    Mine fit like this on my 1/10 summit. I just screwed it down, making sure it stayed straight. You can try using the included rubber grommets as well and see if they help fill in the gaps. Worth a try anyways.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    Mine fit like this on my 1/10 summit. I just screwed it down, making sure it stayed straight. You can try using the included rubber grommets as well and see if they help fill in the gaps. Worth a try anyways.
    It ended up fitting ok. I just have ocd sometimes lol

RC Qualifier
    I completely understand. I run dual servos on my summit and I spent the better part of a couple hours getting them aligned. I was way OCD about it LOL! But Iíve not had a single issue with them in years. Worth the effort to make sure things are correct before you use it!! For as much as we pay for things there is nothing worse then having something mess up or break due to a bad install!! Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy running it! I havenít used my summit for a long time as where I live just doesnít have the terrain to run it like I want!! An I canít see selling it as Iíll never get out what Iíve put into it!! Again, glad you got it sorted and have fun running it!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    I completely understand. I run dual servos on my summit and I spent the better part of a for scouple hours getting them aligned. I was way OCD about it LOL! But Iíve not had a single issue with them in years. Worth the effort to make sure things are correct before you use it!! For as much as we pay for things there is nothing worse then having something mess up or break due to a bad install!! Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy running it! I havenít used my summit for a long time as where I live just doesnít have the terrain to run it like I want!! An I canít see selling it as Iíll never get out what Iíve put into it!! Again, glad you got it sorted and have fun running it!!
    For sure! 86$ for a Servo, I wanted to make sure itís could mount that way. With that said I noticed a rear shock in the wrong position. Must have been in a hurry lol. I always like to stare at them and wonder what Iím going to do next, or what will work better.
    I like the Summit a lot, and wouldnít mind one added to the fleet.