How many people are still bashing their TMAXX?

Well, i love classic cars and originals. The TMAXX has been out so long and with the newer models and technologies it's very evident the TMAXX is not the popular Monster Truck as it was. So, how many TMAXX owners are there any more? Shout out!

I have 2 TMAXX's and 1 TMAXX SuperMaxx BB build in progress.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    Well, i love classic cars and originals. The TMAXX has been out so long and with the newer models and technologies it's very evident the TMAXX is not the popular Monster Truck as it was. So, how many TMAXX owners are there any more? Shout out!

I have 2 TMAXX's and 1 TMAXX SuperMaxx BB build in progress.
    I have a 2.5 TMaxx I just got last year used. It is a fun truck to lay with. Right now it’s too cold where I live run nitro so it is in winter storage. I think it needs a new silicone coupler on the exhaust b it that’s about it .
    I am tempted to convert it to brushless Emaxx, but part of me says “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it “

Run mine almost every time we go out to the local skate park. It doesn't get big air, use my E-Revo 2 and X-Maxx for that, but it's still fun to tear it up. There's something about the cool factor of a fuel burning engine that's impossible to deny.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC poster
    Sorry for the off topic post but it's the only place I can think of to post. I'm unable to see any topics under the Maxx Nitro heading. All other forum topics open to all posts but not this category. Any ideas?

Change the thread display options either within the subforum or in your main settings.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I have an old original T-Maxx Pro 15 (4910) that I bought used in need of some love from eBay last winter. I've fixed it up and added a couple descent upgrades like old school RPM A-arms (old narrow Maxx spec) all the way around. Installed the 6533 RX with engine temp sensor, Hitec metal geared high torque steering servo, recoil start, 6v 1600mah hump pack, and a couple other things. It's definitely no speed demon compared to my Revo 3.3 but I really enjoy it.

Just last weekend I bought a 2004 T-Maxx 2.5 from my aunt that belonged to my late Uncle. He only ran it once and it's like brand new without a single scrape or blemish. Picked it up for $150, came with a new in package Proline GMC pickup body and some paint and a couple other accessories. I've already converted it to recoil start, upgraded to the 6533 RX, 6v 1600mah hump pack, and a Savox 1211sg steering servo. I have a T-Maxx 3.3 steering assembly on the way for both of the old Maxx trucks as well.

Also have another old Maxx 2.5 that needs alot of love. Spent some money trying to fix it up for my son but it turned into a money pit. I'm sure I'll end up going through it at some point.

So yeah, I still dig the Maxx trucks. Like to get a 3.3 at some point to have one of each version.

RC Competitor
    Well, I just got finished installing a Savox 1211sg, 4908 steering linkage and servo saver on my Maxx 2.5. Also installed a new Traxxas Resonator pipe on it. I look forward to seeing how it performs when I get some descent weather here.

I also converted my Revo 3.3 to a single Savox 1210sg servo. Now I'm trying to decide what to do with the pair of 2075 I took out of it. Leaning toward using them for throttle on the Revo and Maxx 2.5. I have a Hitec 0645mg in my old Maxx Pro 15 that I've not been real pleased with. It seems to randomly lose strength and get lazy. Might swap it for one of those 2075 out of the Revo and figure which needs the 2075 for throttle between the Revo and Maxx 2.5. Decisions decisions.

Either way, those Savox servos seem to be quite lively
    Last edited by RIDE-RED 350r; 11-24-2019 at 06:26 PM.