RC poster

XO-1 Help with identifying custom/performance modifications and resale value

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum looking for some help from the experienced community! Long story short my good friend passed away unexpectedly last year and I'm helping his wife out by testing and selling his many vehicles. The only previous experience I have with an XO-1 was watching the awesome youtube videos out there!

First off this runs with no issues, other than being stupid fast. I honestly have no idea what anyone would realistically do with this thing!

So on to the reason why I'm here. This thing is obviously not stock. Speed control and motor are obvious but I also think the wheels/tires are larger since they rub the chassis and body. I'm hoping I can get some info on what is visible in the photos and also some suggestions on a realistic resell value. It has the stock TQi controller and also has two other bodies, one new unpainted. Id be selling with the batteries shown in the photos.

Any info is really appreciated, I'm hoping to sell for as much as possible to help support the family (they have 3 young girls under 6). Thanks!

[IMG]1117191502 by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]1117191503d by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]1117191502_HDR by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]1117191503b by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]1117191503a by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]1117191503 by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by xdsmallx; 11-17-2019 at 04:51 PM.

RC poster
    Sorry, I hit submit before figuring out how to load photos, stand by...

RC Enthusiast
    Well looking at that picture it’s not modified in a manner that most would consider an upgrade more like customized to suite his needs of it, I’d guess you’d get about 400 for it, join some xo1 groups on Facebook and you’ll find more traffic.

RC poster
    [IMG]1117191503_HDR by Dan Small, on Flickr[/IMG]