RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Closed Wheel speed runner

Havenít been around too much lately. Finally got a 6500mah 75C 6S SMC on the way.
    The receiver box is stock and several screws. Delta Plastik 2mm Jaguar body.
    Chassis is Extreme 2 piece carbon fiber. Arms and towers are STRC. Axles are Traxxas 1951Rís. 17mm hubs are HR, 6mm rear, 10mm front. Tires pictured are GRP S4ís. JConcepts Front bumper, TBone rear bumper. Aluminum tie bar. GTR shocks long in the front XL in the rear, with Revo Springs. Savox 1258TG servo, Kimbrough servo saver. Traxxas aluminum steering rack. Traxxas aluminum camber blocks front and rear. FLM Super diff with XO-1 internals. Poseidon 2650kv motor. 34/34 Mod1 gearing. RR idler gear. HR long CF slipper pads. MMX ESC. All XT90ís, with a Saga Racing cap pack. Futaba TX/RX gear.
    My PB is 106mph open wheel weak 6S battery. I hope to get to 120 with this setup.

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Qualifier
    After seeing some of your other builds on this forum, I have no doubt you can hit the goal you are shooting for

Closed Wheel speed runner

Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Havenít been around too much lately. Finally got a 6500mah 75C 6S SMC on the way.
    The receiver box is stock and several screws. Delta Plastik 2mm Jaguar body.
    Chassis is Extreme 2 piece carbon fiber. Arms and towers are STRC. Axles are Traxxas 1951Rís. 17mm hubs are HR, 6mm rear, 10mm front. Tires pictured are GRP S4ís. JConcepts Front bumper, TBone rear bumper. Aluminum tie bar. GTR shocks long in the front XL in the rear, with Revo Springs. Savox 1258TG servo, Kimbrough servo saver. Traxxas aluminum steering rack. Traxxas aluminum camber blocks front and rear. FLM Super diff with XO-1 internals. Poseidon 2650kv motor. 34/34 Mod1 gearing. RR idler gear. HR long CF slipper pads. MMX ESC. All XT90ís, with a Saga Racing cap pack. Futaba TX/RX gear.
    My PB is 106mph open wheel weak 6S battery. I hope to get to 120 with this setup.

Thatís an awesome take on the Rustler!! Nice to see it all ready for action.

That super tranny is pretty great. Weíve been beating ours up all year and itís still silky smooth. I appreciate all the advice you gave me when I was getting it all put together.

Anyways, good luck! Hope to see a video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Dad View Post
    Thatís an awesome take on the Rustler!! Nice to see it all ready for action.

That super tranny is pretty great. Weíve been beating ours up all year and itís still silky smooth. I appreciate all the advice you gave me when I was getting it all put together.

Anyways, good luck! Hope to see a video!

There will be video. Thanks guys, this was my first car getting back into the hobby after over 20 years. Itís been fun and has gone through many changes. This one still
    Makes me anxious every time I run it.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

This should do the trick.

Your build is awesome..! It look like strong and reliable. For the most I can see, the choice of parts is discerning and the quality is there but I wondering of how much it could weight..? Anyhow, as we know, weight does not affect top speed but I think it should help to keeps it on the ground and stable at high speed, I really like the body design, it appear to look great and effective, also your motor is a great choice of quality and performance, everything seems to be think with one goal in mind.

Great project and good overall design and development. Keep up the good work..!
    Good driver. Bad setup. Bad things will happen...

RC Racer
    Hello... Super sweet speed runner. I dig the body. It looks like you used a Stampede rear body mount? Can you detail how you mounted the body? Thanks.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by MECHANIC77 View Post
    Your build is awesome..! It look like strong and reliable. For the most I can see, the choice of parts is discerning and the quality is there but I wondering of how much it could weight..? Anyhow, as we know, weight does not affect top speed but I think it should help to keeps it on the ground and stable at high speed, I really like the body design, it appear to look great and effective, also your motor is a great choice of quality and performance, everything seems to be think with one goal in mind.

Great project and good overall design and development. Keep up the good work..!
    7.95 lbs. Thank you for the compliment.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisWhitestone View Post
    Hello... Super sweet speed runner. I dig the body. It looks like you used a Stampede rear body mount? Can you detail how you mounted the body? Thanks.
    I used the mounts in the front and I had the rear mount, donít remember the kit itís from. Just played with height and orientation. Iíll get some detailed pictures.