RC Qualifier

Good to be back.

I'm back with a running slash, woot woot. It's been over a year since I fried my original vxl motor. My boy totaled a cheap truck that we put a castle system in. The trucks sat around for some time so this past weekend I pulled all good parts from the truck that could be salvaged.

Needless to say I took the sidewinder 3 system and put into my slash. We made some speed runs this weekend and the temps were great on the esc and motor. But again it's been cold outside.

The sidewinder definitely puts down some power. Much better than the vxl system. Just on a 2s battery it moves and fish tails off the line.

It's great to have my slash going again. Even though my boy lost a truck, Santa's bring him a 4x4 slash this year. Pretty good xmas right?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Heck yeah. Welcome back. Glad you have a running truck and hopefully the kiddo will e enjoying his new 4x4 Slash for Christmas

RC Racer
    [Typewriter noises] . . . Somewhere in the Eastwest . . .
    Man, I wish I knew what Santa was bringing me! I hope he enjoys it!

RC Qualifier
    Maybe things pan out right I'd like to get a set of skis for the front with some paddle tires too for my slash. Picked up my boys 4x4 slash. If he dont want it I'll be happy to take it off his hands, lol. Maybe this will be motivation for me to put together a 4x4 slash I picked up some time ago for $20. You just cant go wrong with having a slash, they are pretty great trucks.