New Xmaxx Graphics

I think the new Xmaxx graphics are really nice. As a whole, all the Traxxas graphics have improved greatly. I never cared for the older crazy colored splat stuff. It was just to gaudy for me. I also seen the new blue UDR, and it especially looks good. It was one of the few Traxxas vehicles that always did look good; even from the very beginning. I'm glad to see Traxxas finally offering a better, more sophisticated, look with all their product line...the Spartan still could use a little work, though. (lol)
    Die a man, than live like a Traxxas unmentionable.

RC Qualifier
    I second your thoughts on the splat graphics. The newer designs are much more my speed and taste. Also agree UDRs have all always looked good. I would love to see an new body though! And maybe some other interesting tweak or use of that chassis. I love mine. It is my favorite RC ever, except maybe my first real car, 1/10 subaru brat that my dad helped me build. Awesome memories are tough to beat!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I don't know... I just wish every body in the lineup was avail clear. Not gonna happen tho...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

I thought Traxxas did offer their bodies in clear. I know they did for the Emaxx and XO-1, cuz I have gotten them in the past. I think they do for the Xmaxx too.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Iíve painted several Clear X-Maxx bodies and well as Rustlers. Canít say Iíve seen a Stampede clear though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I meant like my slash platinum came with a clear body...

I wish that the rtrs we're avail with a clear body like that
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    I like my green X-Maxx body, but I also like this one and would totally buy one if I didn't have to reinforce it:

The only other ones I like are the all black, and the orange and black.
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    I meant like my slash platinum came with a clear body...

I wish that the rtrs we're avail with a clear body like that
    Ah. I get you. That would be a nice touch. I think thereís too many novices, but that would be a nice option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by drivejumpfly View Post
    I like my green X-Maxx body, but I also like this one and would totally buy one if I didn't have to reinforce it:

The only other ones I like are the all black, and the orange and black.
    The new Xmaxx graphics look so much better than this now, but you know what they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    Last edited by ReglarGuy; 12-03-2019 at 08:22 AM.

New Xmaxx Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    The new Xmaxx graphics look so much better than this now, but you know what they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    Hmmm... I always thought it was...

Please try to ensure your attempts at humor comply with the rules of this forum. Thanks! -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-03-2019 at 11:08 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    I'm going to be ordering a new X-Maxx soon, how can I be sure that the one I order has the newer green graphics and not the older green graphics?

RC poster
    Think the old one was "GREEN" and the new trucks will have "GRNX" / "ORNGX" / "REDX" at the end of the part number, depending on the color.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by EnormousMaximus View Post
    Think the old one was "GREEN" and the new trucks will have "GRNX" / "ORNGX" / "REDX" at the end of the part number, depending on the color.
    Thank you, Maximus. And for anyone who might not know, the colorful body pictured above is 'RNR' for 'rock n roll'. I actually like that one, I know it can be a bit 'loud' for some but I think it looks kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewrench View Post
    Thank you, Maximus. And for anyone who might not know, the colorful body pictured above is 'RNR' for 'rock n roll'. I actually like that one, I know it can be a bit 'loud' for some but I think it looks kinda cool.
    I love the RNR scheme!

I have two paths...if the body looks like a real car, I like as realistic a paint scheme as possible. If the body is deformed...such as buggies, stadium trucks and monster trucks, then I like the wildest paint schemes possible.

RC poster
    I'm glad to see Traxxas finally offering a better, more sophisticated, look with all their product line...the Spartan still could use a little work, though. (lo

Quote Originally Posted by BOULATY View Post
    I'm glad to see Traxxas finally offering a better, more sophisticated, look with all their product line...the Spartan still could use a little work, though. (lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    I think the new Xmaxx graphics are really nice. As a whole, all the Traxxas graphics have improved greatly. I never cared for the older crazy colored splat stuff. It was just to gaudy for me. I also seen the new blue UDR, and it especially looks good. It was one of the few Traxxas vehicles that always did look good; even from the very beginning. I'm glad to see Traxxas finally offering a better, more sophisticated, look with all their product line...the Spartan still could use a little work, though. (lol)
    See, I'm not the only one. (lol)

RC poster
    I'd buy a new body but they're too flimsy for 100 bux. My body breaks apart without me crashing it just from dirt getting kicked up at it. I currently still have my stock body cuz my xmaxx hasn't been able to be ran much. But I used flexseal spray to reinforce the body then I used flexseal tape to reinforce around the sides and the rear. Feels sturdy haven't tested it yet. I'd rather just glue a stock xmaxx body and clear coat the crap out if it and it would be perfect. But then your talking 200 bux wen you could just get 2 good looking stick bodies for it so you won't care if it gets destroyed. Or if traxxas came out with a wrap kit for like 40 bux that would be best.

There is a certain "unbreakable" body from overseas that is not allowed to be mentioned here due to copyright infringement. Per Traxxas - Refrain from such references in the future.
    Last edited by Double G; 12-15-2019 at 08:22 PM.