RC Champion

Might be getting a Rally

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a basher to have fun with outside in some parking lots, baseball fields, etc.

I had the older Rally a few years back and it was a fun car. I see this one is a little smaller and now it's only brushed.

Would you guys recommend getting a Rally to have fun with? I was also thinking about getting a Slash 4wd, which would be brushless, but I'd prefer the car body instead.

Let me know what you guys think!

RC Champion
    Can anyone give some input?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Have you looked at the Rustler 4x4. I like the Rally, but ground clearance may be an issue for your wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    I've seen the Rustler. I like thst because it already comes with a brushless setup, but I can always add one to the Rally.

I don't think the ground clearance will be a problem with the Rally. I've had one before and it was fine for my needs. Like I said, I'll be mostly on streets, baseball field dirt, parking lots.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Well you should get one then. I think you just need some coaxing

RC Qualifier
    I will add if the Rally is what you like and want, go for it. I know a lot of people will say “ get te slash 4x4 , you can co very it to anything you want “ but, realistically, if you know you want the rally car styling, and it suits the d to o you will
    Be doing, I think it is a great choice

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The Slash Styling has always been my least favorite. Get what you want bash it, fix it, do it again.