RC poster

Rustler vxl 4x4 swerving

I have a rustler vxl 4x4 it swerves left and right under acceleration. I have replaced receiver servo and controller. Still have swerving issue . Any ideals to look at as its driving me insane

Just a thought, but, have you tried holding your Rusty in one hand, "accelerating" the vehicle work the other hand, and visually "inspecting" to see if you notice whatever is happening while it's happening?

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC poster
    I have held it up in my hand under acceleration and the wheels will wander .

When doing so, visually inspect not just the wheels, but inside. Check the servo saver, the servo, the steering turnbuckles, etc. Just looking at the wheels rattling isn't going to help determine where the problem is occurring...you need to visually check every part that makes up the entire front-end of the drivetrain.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Turn down or off TSM if equipped.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    I turned of the tsm and now all is good ..thanks for the help

If "resolving" the problem was that simple, I have a question. Does this mean that the TSM is 'defective'. Interested in knowing/understanding, in case my step-dad's 2WD Slash every had the same problem.