RC Qualifier

No pics, but TRX-4 is fun in the snow

Just took my TRX-4 out for some snow duty.....what fun! The whole yard is like a rock crawling course now, plus it is real easy to adjust the course by stomping here or there, build a quick bridge, etc. Its like the whole yard covered in clay for molding a course. Snow forts could become obstacles, tunnels, etc.

If you havent tried it, see what you think! I am going to pick up a set of TRAXX to see what they bring to the table (if anything).

I wish there were some traxx for the UDR.....

RC Racer
    Winter entertainment is my #2 usage plan from day 1. It is a blast, plus i usually run it from inside!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ben1272 View Post
    Just took my TRX-4 out for some snow duty.....what fun! The whole yard is like a rock crawling course now, plus it is real easy to adjust the course by stomping here or there, build a quick bridge, etc. Its like the whole yard covered in clay for molding a course. Snow forts could become obstacles, tunnels, etc.

If you havent tried it, see what you think! I am going to pick up a set of TRAXX to see what they bring to the table (if anything).

I wish there were some traxx for the UDR.....
    Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully we get snow in the uk this winter, fingers crossed.

RC Qualifier
    ahh, good idea! I like the usage from indoors! I have been very keen to install some sort of first-person-video capability with this truck, and this would be a almost perfect use model. I may have to give it a try. DJI makes an interesting (but expensive) FPV goggle/camera/radio solution. Fatshark goggles arent bad, but pricey as well.

I guess it is one of those things where you have to bite the bullet and spend some money. At least it should be able to be ported from one vehicle to another!