RC poster

cant find the purple and orange body

can anyone tell me where to find the purple and orange body? i see they sell it with the car but not separate anywhere

Like you said, they aren't sold separately. Traxxas really dropped the ball NOT offering the stock painted Mini Revo bodies for sale separately. The only way you will find one is somebody parting a new one out and selling the body as a take off.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    You might try Jenny’s RC on eBay. I know they buy new vehicles and then part them out.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    You might try Jenny’s RC on eBay. I know they buy new vehicles and then part them out.
    Jenny’s has their own off eBay site too. I’d check them for sure.

Traxxas uses the painted body shell as a way to sell units. So many are limited editions. Think of it this way a clear body shell is the stock item the painted body shell is a feature/bonus for buying a full model.

RC poster
    Have some patience, most of the chop shops on Ebay are getting low on parts, if you keep an eye on them when they have freshly broken down a new kit, there should be the orange/purple available.

I am getting a orange/purple 1/16 e revo for Christmas, I found a red/black body on Ebay, really wanted the blue/black but I could not find one.

RC poster
    So there is a body like the OP wants at Jennys RCsports ebay shop. Better hurry before it's gone.