RC poster

Brand new Teton - barely turns right. Turns sharply left.

Brand new Teton.
    I actually bought two - and they are both struggling to turn right.
    They WILL turn right, but itís frustratingly long - and will someone cause me to drive right off the road because the turn is so slow.

Turning left? Nice crisp and sharp.

Can anyone offer me some troubleshooting tips?

When I operate the left and right turn - the wheels are turning what appears to be equally, and they make the same electronic noise (meaning no broken parts sounds

Help?

Cheers!

RC poster
    [QUOTE=Ghostntheshell;6519057]Brand new Teton.
    They WILL turn right, but itís frustratingly long - and will someone cause me to drive right off the road because the turn is so slow.

When I operate the left and right turn - the wheels are turning what appears to be equally, and they make the same electronic noise (meaning no broken parts sounds

Help?

Upgrade servo. 2065x works great
    Fred Boylstein
    79 Goldwing
    VMAX

RC poster

How do i update android firmware 2020 - 2021?

Firmware File is equal of the Largest Rated Firmware Website, serving 100% prototypical firmware with Shoot Gadget, USB Driver and How-to Dazzle Manual.
    Android firmware
    The Variety Firmware helps you to recover your Transportable thingumajig, if it continuously gets any Software linked problem, bootloop event, IMEI issue. You can also avail oneself of the Stock Firmware to re-install the OS on your Mobile Devices.
    Update Firmware [url=http://driverspecs.com/post/doro-liberto-820-mini-820mini]download[/url]

RC Qualifier
    [QUOTE=Fboylstein;6521889]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostntheshell View Post
    Brand new Teton.
    They WILL turn right, but it’s frustratingly long - and will someone cause me to drive right off the road because the turn is so slow.

Help?

Upgrade servo. 2065x works great
    My first instinct was to ask “is everything mechanically centered “? But you said it seems to be turning equally left and right.
    So, without looking at it or seeing video I would say the steering servo is bad. But BOTH bad, hmmmm I don’t know.
    I’m hoping someone with more Teton experience could chime in.
    I have a general trouble idea though.
    Try to disconnect the servo from the linkages and see if it still does the same thing disconnected.
    If it still goes sow in one direction, it is then the servo for sure. If it turns and transits equally disconnected I would check your steering linkage for anything binding.

Off topic. I also have a V Max in my stable .