RC Competitor

Slash to Rally with T-bone F+R bumpers

I just recently purchased a Tekno Eb48.3 buggy for track use. I plan to keep at least one of my Slashes(HCG and LCG). As long as I have the LCG, I am considering putting a Rally body on it. I have Proline adjustable body posts that I kept as much travel as possible, maybe the rear will still reach high enough. If not, I will just get the proper posts to make it work.

The bigger question is the SCT wheels and tires (which I hope to keep) fitting the body and the T-bone bumpers. I plan to keep running this on the same track which doesn't have any big jumps. So, has it been done already? I am thinking it will be a lifted Rally, a hybrid of sorts. I don't mind doing some trimming on the bumpers but I would not want to raise the body to clear the tire rub. I want that to sit right on the bumpers like what I see on the T-bone site.

Has it been done?

RC Competitor
    Did some quick research, I guess I would need a different offset wheel but the rest looks promising...

RC Qualifier
    The original rally used all the same bits as the lcg slash 4x4.

I recently converted a slash to rally using the rally (not fiesta) body and bumpers, body posts. The drive shafts were converted to tekno m6 using their 17mm adapters, and the 17mm SCT wheels and tires fit fine.