Trx4 Mamba Monster X

I'm waiting on a pinion gear at the moment. But it should be fun on 4s

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

A couple more fitment pics

RC Racer
    Man, that is cool. How many KVs does that thing got?
    I'm running a 2700 KV HW AXE 550 motor on my TRX6, and it's got plenty of speed on 3s 11tooth. I might install the 13 tooth to see how it runs.
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.

1800kv but I can run 6s. Should haul ***. And be able to crawl precisely on 2s

RC Competitor
    I got the 3300kv axe on my blazer. It's awesome ��

Be careful getting the esc wet. I was told by castle that getting water on it was what was causing mine to reboot repeatedly in my savage flux. Really kicking myself for not just getting the MXL-6S or MMv2. Didn't need the sensored motor/esc in that thing and just wanted to try it out as the esc I was replacing wasn't waterproof, HPI F360C (MMv1). Then I find out from castle that the MMX is prone to issues with water... was very annoyed about that. Seems if it gets down in the plug area where the sensor plug/esc lead/switch all plug in, it causes problems.

Perhaps at the very least, put a good bit of dielectric/silicone grease on the plug before plugging it in. I RTV'd the sensor end on the motor really well.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I got the Monster X with the castles crawler 2850 kv. Really impressed with the control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Be careful getting the esc wet. I was told by castle that getting water on it was what was causing mine to reboot repeatedly in my savage flux. Really kicking myself for not just getting the MXL-6S or MMv2. Didn't need the sensored motor/esc in that thing and just wanted to try it out as the esc I was replacing wasn't waterproof, HPI F360C (MMv1). Then I find out from castle that the MMX is prone to issues with water... was very annoyed about that. Seems if it gets down in the plug area where the sensor plug/esc lead/switch all plug in, it causes problems.

Perhaps at the very least, put a good bit of dielectric/silicone grease on the plug before plugging it in. I RTV'd the sensor end on the motor really well.
    That's good to know. I hate water man. I've went thru a couple brushed esc Bc of water